- Worldwide tablet and PC shipments will fall by 2.1% in 2018
- Alleged Xiaomi Mi Note 5 specs and price leak; May 31 launch likely
- Redmi 5A flash sale at 12 pm: Everything you need to know
- Xiaomi MIUI 10: Closed beta testing debuts, Android P-like gesture support and more
- Redmi Note 5 Pro 8.1 Oreo update: Gesture support, Dual VoLte and More
- Xiaomi Mi 8 full specifications leak: Snapdragon 845, 6GB RAM and more
At the MWC 2016 saw some much-awaited releases in mobile phones segment.
Several leading smartphone brands like Samsung, LG, Xiaomi unveiled their best of the smartphones.
While all the excitement went mobile at the MWC, it took some innovation from Samsung, LG and others at the MWC to get ignite the sparks. Some of these features are new first time technologies that have been built into smartphones.
Let's look at 5 smartphone features unveiled at the MWC 2016 that are worth taking a look at.
Xiaomi Mi 5
Xiaomi Mi 5 is the first Xiaomi smartphone with UFS 2.0 for storage. The UFS storage is an advanced storage that is minimalist when it comes to storage and transfer of data.
There is a shift in the design of the LG smartphones, that is seen in the latest LG G5 smartphones. This smartphone has a metallic body, modular design. Further, the G5 has power button on the sides and not on the back, a change seen in the new flagship smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
This is a brand new feature to be introduced in the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. Till now these features were seen only in DSLR cameras. Now it has been equipped on the new flagship phones -- Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge.
LG G5 Camera
The LG G5 has a wide angle camera. The LG G5 has two cameras on the rear. While one is a 16MP camera, the other one is a 8MP camera. The 8MP camera features a 135-degree lens, which is pretty large for a smartphone.
Oppo launched the SuperVooc smart charging technology. The technology enables a full charge in just 15 mins. This technology will be employed in the upcoming Oppo smartphones.