- Make in India: Apple started trial production of iPhone 6s Plus
- Price cut alert: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus get discounts
- This man made his own iPhone 6s for just $300
- iPhone 6s is the best-selling smartphone for 2016, says IHS Markit
- Best-selling phones in 2016: iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Oppo A53 and more top the list
- How to Buy an Apple iPhone on Easy EMI in India
Jailbreaking your iPhone 6s or any other iPhone lineup is the process of removing restrictions in iOS, and allow root access to the iOS file system so that it can run software that has not been approved by Apple.
It allows users to install jailbreak apps, tweaks and themes from Cydia to customize the look and feel of their devices, and also enhance the functionality. Here are 5 reasons why it's still worth cracking open your iPhone's operating system.
If you jailbreak, you can break free from the rows and columns on your home screen and apply new themes to the iOS, and even the design of your own.
Jailbreaking makes it possible to get around annoying restrictions like: if you don't want to use the Messages app for your text, you don't have to.
If you want to add Touch ID and PIN protections to lock any specific apps on your iPhone, than a jailbreak can help.
There are number of emulator apps, that turns the iPhone into a PlayStation or a Nintendo 64 or some other similar gaming console. With the emulator app, you can relive the gaming glories of days past on your Apple iPhone without having to wait for individual titles.
There is no particular technical to jailbreak iPhone, the process helps you to apply hacks of your own. Jailbreak gives you freedom to develop a particular app or need to get a closer look at the data flowing.