- Most trending smartphones of this week: Oppo Find X, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Huawei nova 3i and more
- BlackBerry KEY2 top features you should know: QWERTY keypad, dual cameras and more
- Best budget smartphones under Rs. 10,000 to buy this week: Moto E5, Alcatel 3V, Galaxy J4 and more
- Nokia 6.1 Plus user guide spotted on official website; India launch imminent
- Oppo F9 and F9 Pro get Bluetooth certified; August launch likely
- Upcoming Smartphones Expected with Gorilla Glass 6
2015 has been a big year for smartphones, we have seen many handset launches from low end to mid range to premium segment.
The smartphone arena has grown spontaneously and the Chinese OEM's such as OnePlus, Huawei, Xiaomi and more have came with interesting devices this year. The Chinese OEM have giving a tight competition to the key players like Apple, Samsung and more.
So why they are becoming so popular, here are the reasons why your next smartphone should be Chinese! Have a look at the slider to know more.
The value for money offered by Chinese smartphone maker is undoubtedly comparatively cheaper than its competitor. For instance, the Huawei Honor 7, which is comparable specs to the HTC One H9 is available at much cheaper price.
Chinese phones are becoming increasingly well designed, for instance, Meizu Pro 5 and the Lenovo Vibe P1. China-based smartphone makers are no longer taking cues from existing smartphone from Apple or Samsung, but offering something truly different in design.
Chinese manufacturers have experienced a continuous growth in the smartphone markets like India, which is a good new for consumers. One of the biggest problems to the Chinese brands traditionally face a lack of brand recognition, but in recent years they have been attempts to counter this.
For example, launching the Moto G under the more-recognized Motorola name helped to increase Lenovo's market shares massively.
The design and build quality are always subjective among Indian smartphone buyers. There are some really good looking Chinese smartphones such as Huawei P8 and OnePlus 2. In addition, the build quality of the device matches the design, making them look great.
All the Chinese smartphone available outside China are totally unlocked and carrier-free. This means that you can chose any network provider that works best for your, which is the biggest advantage for many people.