- TECNO's first dual-camera smartphone powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor to launch soon
- Vivo Nex First Impressions: First True Flagship smartphone from Vivo
- Android might no longer be free, warns Google
- 7 Android settings you should automate right now
- Truecaller brings ‘call recording’ option for Premium users on Android platform
- Vivo Nex looks even better with the transparent rear panel: Video
You have heard of plenty of stuff already on what to do when you get Android Phones. However, there are things you must know when you buy your first android phone.First-time android users need not have a tough time. Things can be easy for Android users who are trying out their first phone.
SEE ALSO: 5 Celebrities who endorse their favorite Gadgets
Follow these 5 simple steps when you are installing your android Phone.
Don't install apps blindly. Install apps that are popular, some apps can be potentially unsafe. Its best to play safe.
Initially avoid using Battery Booster apps as this often won't help you. You can install Battery booster apps once, you have got a hang of your phone.
Don't just save your contact to your phone. Backup all your contacts to your Google account.
Don't leave your phone unsecured. Put a password to your phone, so that others can't access it.
You are a first time Android user,so forget about rooting your phone. Rooting a smartphone requires considerable amount of knowledge. Don't root a phone unless you know about it or try it only if you have a friend who also knows about it.