- 1 hr ago Airtel Launches Rs. 78 And Rs. 248 Prepaid Plans; Offering Wynk Premium Subscription
- 1 hr ago Airtel Launches Safe Pay Option On Thanks App: Here's To Use
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Might Know How To Power Off-Earth Colonies From Black Holes
- 3 hrs ago Vivo Y31 Launched In India With 5000mAh Battery: Specs, Price, Offers And More
- Automobiles 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 57.40 Lakh
- Movies Exclusive! Sandeepa Dhar Teases Debut Netflix Project; Says She Wants To Do An Acting Gig With Pankaj Tripathi
- Finance Home First Finance IPO Opens January 21: Here's What To Do
- Sports IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings: Full list of retained and released players
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
- News Cabinet approves investment proposal of Rs. 5281.94 crore for Ratle Hydro Power Project
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
- Education SSC GD Constable Final Result 2018, Download Final Merit List PDF At ssc.nic.in
7 Reasons why Cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar supports Smartron t.phone!
Smartron has launched its new smartphone, dubbed as t.phone for a price of Rs 22,999 in India. The smartphone was launched in the presence of cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar, who is the face for this Indian startup.
The phone will go on sale in early June online via the Smartron t.store and Gadget360. Its registration windows have opened already.
The Smartron t.phone comes with powerful specifications that put it in competition with Chinese rivals, as well as against smartphones like Micromax Canvas 6 Pro. Here we take a look at its top 7 features and specifications:
The Smartron t.phone flaunts a dual-tone metal body painted in bright colours. The company claims that it is the lightest smartphone it its segment, for it measures in at 149 grams.
Also, it is said to adorn an ultra thin design form, which makes it comfortable on hand. The phone will be available in Classic Grey, Metallic Pink, Steel Blue, and Sunrise Orange colours.
Good display specs:
The tPhone sports a 5.5-inch full-HD Super AMOLED display with 1080x1920 pixels resolution, giving way to a 401ppi pixel density.
The screen gets Corning Gorilla Glass 3 topping, which saves it from cracks and other damages. Besides, the display has Apical Assertive Display technology to offer good visual experience even under sunlight.
Powerful chipset with awesome storage space:
The tPhone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (v2.1) chipset with 2GHz Octa-core CPUs and Adreno 430 GPU.
The part to notice is the storage space. It has a massive 4GB of RAM paired with 64GB of inbuilt storage, which is expandable using microSD card with up to 128GB capacity. In addition to that, the company is offering unlimited t.cloud online storage.
The phone sports a 13MP rear camera with an Isocell sensor with 6 element lens, dual-LED flash, PDAF autofocus, and f/2.0 aperture.
Up front, there is a 4MP snapper with 2-micron pixel size that is good for better low-light photography. Also, the company has added several editing tools and features to enhance user's photos and photography experience.
Android Marshmallow on board:
In terms of software, the t.phone is shipped with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on board. The company has topped the Android OS with its own TronX UI, which brings features like t.cloud, t.store, and t.care services and more.
Big battery with quick charging feature:
The t.phone is powered by a 3000mAh battery that supports Quick Charge 2.0 to charge the battery of the phone quickly to give a few hours of back up even in a few minutes of charging.
Speaking of the connectivity options in the phone, the t.phone supports a USB-Type C reversible port, 4G LTE, dual-SIM, and other standard connectivity options.