There are dozens of services we use in tandem with our smartphones on a daily basis. But, let’s admit one thing, YouTube is one of the most used and sought-after services.
Now that we have established this already, let’s talk about YouTube. As far as the video streaming service is concerned, there are only two types of people: the ones who use it to watch videos and kill time, and the ones who use it for audio playback.
Also Read: VPN Explained for Starters
This article will mostly help people, especially the ones who own iPhones find a workaround for one of the most common and equally annoying issues. Yes, this has everything to do with how to play YouTube audio in the background . So, let’s just pretend that people who fall in the other category don’t even exist and finish talking about what we are actually here for.
Below are a few steps you should follow:
- Open Safari on your iOS device.
- Search for YouTube and select the song you intend to listen.
- Now, play the song and press the home button.
- As soon as you do this, the song will stop playing automatically.
- Now, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open control center, scroll to the next page to find music playback controls.
- Next, all you have to do is hit the play button on the screen, and the song will start playing. That’s it.