- 1 hr ago Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- 2 hrs ago AGR Dues: Airtel Makes Payment Of Rs. 8,004 Crore To DOT
- 3 hrs ago Xiaomi Might Launch Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, And Redmi 9 Mid-March In India: Report
- 3 hrs ago Game Developers Conference 2020 Cancelled: No PS5 Or Xbox Series X
- Sports Gaurav Gill and Yash Aradhya felicitated on a memorable day for Indian motorsports at the 2020 FMSCI Awards
- News Moscow: 3 die at Instagram influencer's birthday bash after dry ice thrown into pool
- Lifestyle Benefits Of Cooking In Mustard Oil
- Movies Shruti Haasan Opens Up On Suffering From PCOS, Experimenting With Lip Fillers
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Amazon Great Indian Festival: Get Up To 40% Off On Popular Smartphones
The Great Indian Festival by Amazon often shows up, whenever there is any festive occasion. As the festive moments are tightly locked up from Pongal to Republic Day, the E-commerce introduces its revamped Great Indian Festival sales. The sales bring up to 40% off on several popular smartphones.
Some of these phones have been listed below. Coming to the offers, Amazon brings bigger exchange offers, no-cost EMI options, 5% instant discount with HSBC cashback card, GST invoice using which you can save up to 28% on other business purchases, and more.
Not to forget, the sales will flash on January 19th and will continue until January 22nd 2020.
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 1,648 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 7,700 off on exchange on the phone.
Samsung Galaxy M30s
The smartphone is available at Rs. 16,999 for its 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM option. It comes in Pearl White, Opal Black, and Sapphire Blue color options. You can buy this smartphone with EMI starting from Rs. 800 per month.
Redmi Note 8 Pro
On buying the device, you will get up to Rs. 7,700.00 off on exchange. It is priced at Rs. 15,999 with 11% off. You can buy the phone with an EMI starting from Rs. 753 per month.
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 564 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 7,700 off on exchange on the phone. It comes with a massive 5,000mAh battery and a 6.53-inch display.
Oneplus 7T Pro
The mobile phone comes at Rs. 53,999 for 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM option. It is available in Haze Blue color option. You will get a flat Rs. 2,000 cashback on prepaid orders and extra Rs. 2,000 off on exchange.
Redmi Note 8
This smartphone with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM variant can be purchased with an EMI rate at Rs. 471 per month. You will get a 1-year warranty on the handset, and up to Rs. 7,700 off on exchange.
Samsung Galaxy M30
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 565 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, the handset comes with triple rear cameras, 5,000mAh battery, and 6.4-inch FHD+ display.
On buying the device, you will get a discount of Rs. 10,000. It is priced at Rs. 14,999. You will also get up to Rs. 7,700 off on exchange.
The smartphone is available for Rs. 13,399 with 24% off. You will get up to Rs. 7,700 off on exchange. You will also get a 5% instant discount with HSBC cashback card. It comes with a triple camera at the rear with LED flash and Full HD+ display.
Huawei P30 Lite
The smartphone is available at Rs. 15,990 for its 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM option. It comes in Midnight Black and Peacock Blue colors.
Samsung Galaxy A50s
The mobile phone comes at Rs. 20,999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM option. It is available in Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Violet, and Prism Crush White color options. Its key specs are a 48MP triple rear camera setup, 32MP selfie sensor, 4,000mAh battery, and Exynos 9611 processor.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 4,703 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 7,750 off on exchange on the phone.
The handset is available for sales from Rs. 22,999 with 36% off. It comes with 48MP AI quad rear cameras, FHD+ all-view display, and 3750mAH lithium-polymer battery.