- 2 hrs ago HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- 2 hrs ago Videocon D2h Recharge Plans: Best Videocon D2h Packs, Offers, Price & Channels List And Validity
- 3 hrs ago Tenda F6 Wireless N300 Router Review: Basic Router And Repeater For All
- 6 hrs ago Indian Consumes 11GB Data Per Month: Nokia
- News Delhi violence: Volunteers bring much-needed food, medicines to riot-affected
- Sports ICC T20 Rankings: Rahul remains number two batsman in T20s, Kohli static at ninth spot
- Movies ‘Do You Love Me’: Disha Patani Is Too Hot To Handle In This Baaghi 3 Song With Tiger Shroff
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Apple 4-inch iPhone SE Launching Today: 10 Key Features To Look For!
Apple is holding an event today at its Cupertion headquarters in California. The company is expected to introduce new devices along with some software updates.
Well, the highlight of the event is the rumored 4-inch iPhone, which is currently known as the iPhone SE. However, many Apple fans are curious to know as what Apple will offer in its first launch of this year.
Meanwhile, the we have seen many rumors, specs leaked and concept design of the iPhone SE. Let's take a closer look at the rumoured specifications of the upcoming iPhone SE. First, it is still unclear if Apple wants to call the 4 inch iPhone, the iPhone 6C or the iPhone 5se or just iPhone SE.
In terms of design, the rumored 4-inch iPhone is said to be similar to the iPhone 6 models, but will sport a 4-inch display. However, few analyst known to make accurate predictions about Apple products, says that the iPhone SE will be similar to the iPhone 5s with a slightly more curved 2.5D glass. However, in terms of design we got some concept designs by enthusiastic designers, have a look at the slider below to know more.
The key idea here is to deliver a polycarbonate body with the format of the iPhone 6, a type of polycarbonate that imitates metal and a 4-inch screen in the mix.
The new iPhone is said to have a 4-inch screen and adopt an overall design that's similar to the iPhone 6s and keep most of the specs of the iPhone 6.
It's merely a concept, but a realistic one, created by designer Tomas Moyano from Argentina. We're dealing with a 4 inch iPhone here, with a body design similar to the iPhone 6.
Techconfigurations and these ones are inspired by diagrams created by a case maker, apparently. This model is more iPhone 5s and less iPhone 6, in spite of previous rumors.
The designer, Armend Lleshi's approach feels straight out of the book of Gionee, with its skinny 5 mm phones and somehow reminding us of the iPhone concepts from the time before the iPhone 6 came out.
Martin Hajek has rendered with great attention to details the versions. The design is similar to the one of the iPhone 6s, albeit in a smaller chassis.
The designer, Tomas Moyano claims that he believes the iPhone 5 and 5s were the most beautiful iPhones from Apple, ever created. His version of the iPhone Se combines the size and design of the iPhone 5s, but also adds some design lines from the newer iPhones. Show Thumbnail.
Kiarash Kia designed the concept of cheaper iPhone, which sports a 4.5 inch Retina display, but the renders seem to focus more on the back, than the front.
Apple 4-inch iPhone gets a new batch of renders and mockups. They're professionally made and don't seem to change much from the iPhone 6 and 6s format.
Armend Lleshi envisions a 4.2 inch iPhone with a case that seems to be made of polycarbonate, at first sight. The device gets the Touch ID sensor and minimizes the plastic lines at the back, making them almost unnoticeable.