- Apple introduces new UI, Speech and Vision tests with ResearchKit 2 in iOS 12
- Intel confirms the launch of standalone GPU in 2020
- 10 Safari browser tips for better speed and performance
- Apple to use USB type C instead of lightning port in the future iPhones
- Apple bans cryptocurrency mining from iOS and Mac devices
- Apple iOS 12 will allow Indian users to report spam SMS and calls to TRAI
Less than a week ago, Apple sent out the media invites for an event to be held on September 7. And, we are just 24 hours away from the launch event.
Now, the invite was sent out written as ' See you on Sept 7' and we already know what could possibly Apple unveil today at the event. The next generation iPhones are expected along with the upgrade to the Apple Watch.
The invite also has the event time and location. The event is scheduled to be held at Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco on Wednesday, September 7 at Pacific time 1PM ( 10:30PM IST).
As expected, the event will be live telecasted all over the world, but there's a catch to watch the event. And, here are all the possible ways to watch the Apple Keynote event live.
All the Macbook users can watch the event live by opening their Safari browser. However, the Safari browser version should be 6.0.5 and above.
Users who own a second or third generation of Apple Tv with TvOS 6.2 and up can be able to watch the event live.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod
Users with any of the iPhone, iPadm or iPod can stream the event live. However, they should be running iOS 7.0 and later to stream the video.
Microsoft Edge Browser
This is a new addition as Apple never provided support for other devices apart its own Apple devices. Now, you need to be on Windows 10 as Edge browser comes preinstalled with the Windows 10 itself.
If you don't own any of the above mentioned device, then you should rely on some blogs such as The Verge, Engadget, Android Central to watch the event live.