- 2 hrs ago Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- 10 hrs ago Vivo Y72t With Dimensity 810 SoC, 64MP Dual Cameras Goes Official; Price, Full Specifications
- 11 hrs ago iQOO Z3 5G For Rs. 16,490 At Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale; Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago List Of Vivo Smartphones To Receive FunTouch OS Beta Based On Android 12
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Lifestyle What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
- Automobiles MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
Apple iPhone 7's latest leak allegedly confirms specs: 7 top things to know
Rumors around Apple iPhone 7 are all over the Internet, with most of them revealing similar information. As per reports, the upcoming iPhone models will be more or less based on the last year's iPhone 6S' design, with slight but radical changes. Now a new report has come up to confirm some of the iPhone 7's most rumored specs. In addition to this report, another report has surfaced giving details of the motherboard of the upcoming iPhone 7.
Mark Gurman reported (Bloomberg) that his sources confirmed the signature features of the upcoming iPhone series. According to the report, the rumored iPhone 7 will indeed lack a headphone jack. The report also highlighted that it will have redesigned antennas on the rear. Another previously rumored feature that has now been confirmed in this latest report is the presence of dual-camera set up on the 5.5-inch model of iPhone 7.
Apple is expected to unveil the Apple iPhone 7 and Apple iPhone 7 Plus next month. Rumors are rife that the company will launch a third model, the Apple iPhone Pro. On the basis of both the latest reports, combined with previous leaks, here we list 7 top specs of the upcoming Apple iPhone 7, which would finally get unveiled in September.
Change in antennae placement:
There have been a large number of iPhone 7 rumors suggesting that Apple is bringing about a change in the placement of antennae on the rear panel. Rather than extending lengthways across the main body of the phone like the current iPhone 6s, the iPhone 7 antennae bands would now be shifted to the top and bottom edges. It has been seen in previously leaked photos, that the antenna lines are sleeker and smaller.
Pressure sensitive, new home button
New gen iPhones are expected to lose the physical home button to a new capacitive button. It will be a pressure-sensitive device that will provide feedback to the user via vibrating sensation, which will be similar to the current home buttons' physical click. It will simulate physical presses just like the 3D Touch trackpad on new gen MacBook.
Small and bigger display variants:
Apple is rumored to launch a 4.7-inch as well as a 5.5-inch variant of the new iPhone, to be called the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. In addition to that, rumors have it that there will be a Pro version of the iPhone 7, which will boast higher end features such as dual-camera set up and more.
Dual Camera set up all but confirmed!
According to the latest report, the larger iPhone will feature dual cameras to offer brighter photos with more details. Both sensors of the dual-camera set up will capture color differently and take a picture simultaneously, to merge the best pixels and information, and result in a single image. Also, the dual camera will be good for low-light imaging. Both sensors will sharpen pictures, and let the user zoom while retaining more clarity. The smaller model is expected to have 12MP rear camera.
Goodbye to the headphone jack:
The new report site a trusted source to have confirmed that the new iPhone 7 will indeed lack a headphone jack which will be replaced either by Bluetooth or Lightning headphones. This is in line with previous rumors. Seems like, it is finally time for Apple iPhone fan boys to say goodbye to headphone jack!
Highly potent motherboard:
Another report surfaced online highlights that the iPhone will be equipped with the A10 chipset along with the M10 coprocessor. It would be supported by 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM. It is also believed that the iPhone 7 will get another chip placed in between the A10 and the SIM slot. This time, TSMC is rumored to be responsible for 100% of the A10 chips for iPhone 7 variants.
Waterproof and dust-proof
According to reports, the company has removed another hole from the chassis, suggesting that the iPhone 7 would be waterproof and dust-proof. However, we are not sure about this.