- 19 min ago How to Hide Chat In Telegram App On Android/ iOS
- 50 min ago Karur Vysya Bank FASTag Recharge: How To Apply And Recharge Karur Vysya Bank FASTag Online
- 57 min ago Samsung ISOCELL HM3 108MP Smartphone Camera To Power Galaxy S21 Ultra
- 1 hr ago SonyLIV Launches WWE Pack At Rs. 299; Offering Five Profiles And Offline Content Download
- Finance Indigo Paints IPO To Open On January 20: Should You Subscribe?
- Movies Kichcha Sudeep To Grace IFFI 2021’s Opening Ceremony As Chief Guest
- Sports India vs Australia, Brisbane Test Highlights: Hosts left frustrated as rain cuts day two short
- News Not at the cost of safety: We need innovative ways to beat the crisis
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz EQC Electric SUV First Batch Sold Out In India: Here Are The Details!
- Lifestyle Difference Between Spring Onions, Shallots And Red Onions: Which Is Healthier?
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Apple iPhone SE: Top 10 Concepts We Would Love To Be Real!
A cheaper variant of Apple's 4-inch iPhone has been making around for some time now. While a few tipsters had speculated that the cheaper and the smaller variant of the iPhone with a 'C' moniker would be launched. But it is still unclear if Apple wants to call the 4 inch iPhone, the iPhone 6C or the iPhone 5se or just iPhone SE.
Now, according to the latest report, Apple plans to tout the imaging power of the rumored iPhone SE in the upcoming promotional video. The tipster hints that the video will feature a scene comprised of 4K footage captured completely on the rumored 4-inch iPhone.
However, it is still unknown, if Apple is intended to produce the video in the time of next week's event. Meanwhile, the we have seen many rumors, specs leaked and concept design of the iPhone SE. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
Armend Lleshi envisions a 4.2 inch iPhone with a case that seems to be made of polycarbonate, at first sight. The device gets the Touch ID sensor and minimizes the plastic lines at the back, making them almost unnoticeable.
Apple 4-inch iPhone gets a new batch of renders and mockups. They're professionally made and don't seem to change much from the iPhone 6 and 6s format.
Kiarash Kia designed the concept of cheaper iPhone, which sports a 4.5 inch Retina display, but the renders seem to focus more on the back, than the front.
The designer, Tomas Moyano claims that he believes the iPhone 5 and 5s were the most beautiful iPhones from Apple, ever created. His version of the iPhone Se combines the size and design of the iPhone 5s, but also adds some design lines from the newer iPhones.
Martin Hajek has rendered with great attention to details the versions. The design is similar to the one of the iPhone 6s, albeit in a smaller chassis.
The designer, Armend Lleshi's approach feels straight out of the book of Gionee, with its skinny 5 mm phones and somehow reminding us of the iPhone concepts from the time before the iPhone 6 came out.
Techconfigurations and these ones are inspired by diagrams created by a case maker, apparently. This model is more iPhone 5s and less iPhone 6, in spite of previous rumors.
It's merely a concept, but a realistic one, created by designer Tomas Moyano from Argentina. We're dealing with a 4 inch iPhone here, with a body design similar to the iPhone 6.
The new iPhone is said to have a 4-inch screen and adopt an overall design that's similar to the iPhone 6s and keep most of the specs of the iPhone 6.
The key idea here is to deliver a polycarbonate body with the format of the iPhone 6, a type of polycarbonate that imitates metal and a 4-inch screen in the mix.