- 13 hrs ago How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- 13 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Best Selling Budget Mobiles For This Diwali
- 14 hrs ago WhatsApp Tips & Tricks; How To Check If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
- 14 hrs ago NASA Uncrewed Artemis 1 Moon Mission To Liftoff In February 2022: All You Need To Know
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2021: Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Yami Gautam, Sonali Bendre And Others Share Adorable Pictures
- Sports Madrid wins 2-1 at Barcelona in first post-Messi "clásico"
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Asus Zenfone Zoom and Selfie to Get Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update!
However, users need to download the update manually from the official website. The Zenfone Zoom comes with the firmware number 184.108.40.206, meanwhile, the Selfie update comes with 220.127.116.112.
With this update, the smartphones will get new features including Google Calendar, Google Messenger, Motion Gesture and Pano Sphere mode. Moreover, this update removes unwanted apps like Mirror, Remote Link, Party Link, PC Link, Photo Frame, What's Next, ASUS MyFrame, ASUS MyWater, Omlet, Data Transfer, Snap View.
Now on Tap
Google announced a new feature called 'Now on Tap' for Google Now. With a simple tap, you can get cards with useful information and apps that feed your need to know.
Google has worked more on this update to use the battery efficiently. This update has 'Doze mode', which automatically puts your smartphone into a sleep state when it is at rest. Also, with App Standby feature, you can turn off the unused app, which saves your battery.
With Android 6.0, the company lets the user pick and choose which permission will an app have during installation. In addition to that, users can also manage all their app permission in settings. Also, users can turn permissions off at any time, too.
The Android 6.0 Marshmallow will support fingerprint sensor at API level. This fingerprint feature will enhance the Android Pay for users to confirm the payment with their fingerprint
Asus Zenfone Zoom
Talking about the specifications, the Zoom smartphone comes packed with 5.5-inch display, Quad-core Intel Atom Z3590 processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB inbuilt memory with expansion slot, 13MP/5MP camera, Android 5.0 Lollipop and powered by 3000mAh battery
Asus Zenfone Selfie
The Zenfone Selfie will come with a 5.5-inch display, Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor, 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB inbuilt storage, 13MP camera on both sides, Android 5.0 Lollipop and powered by the 3000mAh battery.