- 4 min ago Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- 4 hrs ago Reliance Jio Discontinues Rs. 98, Rs. 1,299 And Some Add-On Packs
- 10 hrs ago How To Type In Multiple Languages At The Same Time On Android
- 18 hrs ago UPI Scams: These Are Some Common Ways Hackers Choose To Make Money
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bajaj Finserv Diwali Offers: Get Discounts And No Cost EMI On Smartphones
Diwali offers no longer seem to get restricted to only the likes for Amazon and Flipkart. There have been a few other online retailers and brands' websites as well which have brought up exciting festive offers. Bajajfinserv is also in the list which has lately turned its website as a sale jackpot, keeping Diwali in mind. The portal offers zero interest EMI options and a bigger discount on some smartphones.
The various EMI card offers given by Bajajfinserv are free vouchers worth Rs 21,000 with the phones, free 1 gram Gold every hour, and free couples ticket to Singapore.
You can even buy now these phones and pay your first EMI on 2nd December. You will also get a cashback up to Rs. 1,000, warranty services, and zero down payment option on the phones.
Apple iPhone XR
It is priced at Rs. 49,990 with 35% off. You can use the promocode DIWALI1000 and get Rs. 1,000 cashback on the device. The iPhone comes with a 6.1-inch display and mobile protection plan.
Vivo V17 Pro
It comes with a 32MP dual pop-up selfie camera that offers super wide-angle selfies. It also sports a 48MP primary rear sensor.
You will get a cashback of Rs. 750 on buying the handset. You can buy the phone with an EMI from Rs. 2,124 for 8 months.
Samsung Galaxy A30s
The device is available at Rs. 16,999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM storage options. It has a triple rear camera setup, 4,000mAh battery, and a 6.4-inch display.
Redmi Note 7 Pro
The smartphone can be purchased with an EMI from Rs. 1,531 for 6 months. And also by making a down payment of Rs. 3,063, you can get the handset. Its highlight is the use of a 48MP primary sensor.
Oppo F11 Pro
Get the device at Rs. 19,990 with 9% off for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM storage options. It comes with a mobile protection plan.
It can be purchased at Rs. 7,779 with an EMI at Rs. 1,950 for four months. It comes with a 6.26-inch display, 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM, and a 4,000mAh battery backup.
3% Off On Realme XT
The highlights of the smartphone include a quad rear camera setup with a 64MP primary sensor, 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM, 4,000mAh battery, and a 6.4-inch display.
Samsung Galaxy A70s
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 28,999 with 5% off for the 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM option. It is equipped with a massive 4,500mAh battery capacity.