- 32 min ago Vivo Y02 Launched In India: Can It Be A Good Budget Device In India?
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi 13 Pro Surfaces On BIS Database: Flagship Android Smartphone India launch Soon?
- 2 hrs ago Realme GT Neo 5 Tipped To Arrive With 240W Fast Charging: Everything We Know So Far
- 3 hrs ago Google Testing End-to-End Encryption For Group Messages; Emoji Support Also Expected
- Movies Surprising Net Worth Of Neil Bhatt, Ayesha Singh, & Other Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Cast Members
- Finance NPS Exit- Documents Required and Procedure for Exit
- News SC slams Punjab govt over illegal liquor menace in state
- Sports Pakistan hockey great Tahir Zaman claims India have it them to become world champions
- Education NTA has released the JNU Entrance Examination Admit Card; Check Details Here
- Travel Hiware Bazar, Village Of Millionaires In India
- Automobiles Honda Almost Becomes Largest Two-Wheeler Manufacturer In India – Hero Sales Plummet
- Lifestyle Somnath Temple In Junagadh: History, Legend And Best Time To Visit
Capture High Resolution Photographs with These Vivo Mobiles
Vivo, a Chinese multinational telecom and consumer electronics company, is one of the fastest-growing smartphone manufacturers in India. By the third quarter of 2020, Vivo held nearly 16% of India's smartphone market's share, ranking close behind industry giants like Samsung and Xiaomi. Vivo mobile phones under Rs.10000 have also become an instant hit in India's market because of the value for money these devices extend.
Vivo offers a tremendous selection in the low to midrange smartphone segment, equipping devices with capable hardware and custom ROM. These devices offer balanced performance, and more importantly, stunning camera quality.
There are several Vivo mobiles that can fulfil the requirements of best camera phones under 10000. Let's take a look at some of these smartphone models.
1. Vivo Z1 Pro -
Equipped with a 16MP primary, 8MP super-wide-angle, and 2MP depth camera, Z1 Pro is more than capable of capturing high-resolution images. Vivo brands it as an AI triple-camera system, capable of processing images in stunning details, whether one shoots pictures in landscape or portrait mode.
Z1 Pro is also a capable selfie shooter. Thanks to its 32MP front camera, it can capture precious moments in stunning details.
2. Vivo Y95 -
Another capable smartphone model, Vivo Y95 sports a 13MP rear main camera, along with 2MP auxiliary shooter. Its front 20MP camera supports several scene modes, including face beauty, AR stickers, HDR, etc. allowing for suitable photographs as required by users.
While Y95 does not belong to the Vivo mobile phone under 10000 category, its price can be easily paid for if one opts for EMI financing. One can thus pay for the device in EMIs and refrain from paying a large sum at one go. Customers of Bajaj Finserv Market can even enjoy No-Cost EMI financing, and save on the payable interest.
Existing customers of the financial institution can also avail pre-approved offers extended to simplify the application process and help save time. Such offers are available on several financial products, including personal loans, credit cards, etc. You can check your pre-approved offer online by sharing only some essential details.
3. Vivo Z1 Pro -
Powered by Snapdragon 712 AIE, Z1 Pro sports a triple camera array, consisting of a 16MP, 8MP, and a 2MP shooter. Its front 32MP camera supports a host of AI filters, offering stylised selfies and an advanced AI Beauty mode.
4. Vivo V20 -
Vivo's latest addition in its line-up, the V20, features a 44MP autofocus camera up front, and a triple camera array consisting of 64MP, 8MP, and 2MP sensors. It is an extremely capable device which can take high-resolution pictures in wide-angle, macro, and bokeh mode.
Although it is not a Vivo mobile phone under 10000, purchasing it with the EMI Network Card in place should not be a trouble. With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can easily purchase the same and pay for it in monthly instalments. Seek financing from more than 1 lakh retail outlets across the nation, and purchase the product of your choice without any hassle.
5. Vivo V17 Pro -
V17 Pro sports a 4-camera array, consisting of a 48MP primary shooter, with 13MP + 8MP auxiliary, and a 2MP depth sensor. Up front, it houses a 32MP primary camera, paired with an 8MP sensor. The entire system is backed by the latest image processing algorithms, which brings out the breath-taking colour in high-resolution images.
The listed Vivo phones are some excellent choices when it comes to capable mid range devices that offer excellent picture quality. Budget-minded buyers can also opt for the best phones under 15000, as there are a lot of options that a customer can venture into.