- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 1 hr ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 3 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 4 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha election results
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Coolpad Mega 3 with TRIPLE SIM SLOTS and Note 3S Launched in India: All You Need to Know
The Coolpad Mega 3S comes with a triple SIM slot.
Coolpad, today at an event held in India launched the Coolpad Mega 3 and Note 3S smartphones and priced them at Rs. 6,999 and Rs. 9,999 respectively. Both the smartphones will be on sale from December 7 exclusively on Amazon India.
As stated in the headline, the major highlight of the Coolpad Mega 3 is the triple SIM card slot, which is kind of new in the smartphone arena. Having said that, both the Mega 3 and Note 3S smartphones are upgrades to the company's Coolpad Mega 2.5D and Note 3.
Let's take a quick look at the specifications of both the smartphones.
Same 5.5-inch 720p Display
Both the newly announced Coolpad Mega 3 and Note 3S features a 5.5-inch 720p screen along with a 2.5D curved glass. Also, both the screens are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 technology.
Slightly Powerful Hardware on Note 3S
The Coolpad Mega 3 comes with a 1.25GHz MediaTek MT6737 chipset, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. On the other hand, the Coolpad Note 3S comes with a 1.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 chipset along with a bigger 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Also, one of the highlights in the Coolpad Mega 3 is that it has support for three SIM cards and the first SIM card slot has support for VoLTE as well.
13MP Rear Camera on the Note 3S
The Coolpad Mega 3 comes with an 8MP rear camera with PDAF and a LED flash. Up front, there is an 8MP front-facing camera to cover up the selfies and video calls. To recall, Coolpad branded the Mega 2.5D as a selfie-centric smartphone, and it continues the same with Mega 3.
On the flip side, we have the Coolpad Note 3S which comes with a bigger and powerful 13MP rear camera along with PDAF and a LED flash. The phone has got only 5MP front-facing snapper, which is a bit of a letdown.
Bigger Battery on the Mega 3
The Coolpad Mega 3 comes with a 3050mAh battery, which according to the company can last up to 200 hours on a single charge in standby mode. The Coolpad Note 3S has a relatively smaller 2500mAh battery, which is nearly 20 percent less than the Mega 3.
Both the Phones Run Android Marshmallow
The Coolpad Note 3S and Mega 3 runs Android Marshmallow out-of-the-box along with the company's Cool UI on top of it. And, it is pretty clear that these phones won't run LeEco's EUI.
Pricing and Availability
The Coolpad Note 3S is priced at Rs. 9,999, whereas the Coolpad Mega 3 comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,999. Both the phones will be available from December 7 exclusively via Amazon India.