- 2 hrs ago GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- 4 hrs ago JioFiber Effect: Hathway Launches Rs. 699 Broadband Plan But There's A Catch
- 5 hrs ago Oppo A1k, Oppo F11 Price Cut In India; Get Up To Rs. 2,000 Off
- 8 hrs ago Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Did you know that the Poco F1 supports HDR playback in YouTube?
The Xiaomi Poco F1 is the cheapest smartphone available in India with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC. Many of the users have started to rant about the fact that the Xiaomi Poco F1 cannot stream HD or FHD content on Amazon Prime, Netflix, and GooglePlay Movies, which are the some of the most used paid premium streaming service available in India.
One fascinating thing about the fact, the number of users who use YouTube, is more significant than the users of Amazon Prime Videos, Netflix, Hulu, and Google Play Movies (all combined). And, the Xiaomi Poco F1 has one feature, which is not seen on any of the smartphones available in India under Rs 25,000 price mark.
Poco F1 supports HDR playback
The Poco F1 supports native HDR (High Definition Ranging) playback on YouTube. The Poco F1 is the only smartphone under Rs 25,000, that supports HDR playback in India, which makes it a true multimedia smartphone, as the Poco F1 can stream up to 1080p videos on YouTube.
So, if you need a smartphone with high fidelity YouTube experience under Rs 25,000 price tag, then the Poco F1 is the smartphone to consider.
How to Play HDR videos on Poco F1?
Search for HDR videos in YouTube (not every video available on YouTube is an HDR video) and select the resolution up to 1080p to play HDR video on the Poco F1
An HDR video will offer more vivid, bright, and, crisp video footage, which will improve the overall YouTube experience. This feature is mostly reserved for the high-end smartphones and the Poco F1 is an exception, as the device has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
Xiaomi Poco F1 specifications
The Xiaomi Poco F1 has a 6.18-inch IPS LCD screen with a maximum brightness of 500 nits. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC powers the smartphone with 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB internal storage with a dedicated micro SD card slot for additional storage expansion.
The smartphone has a polycarbonate unibody design with a plastic casing on the back and a 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on the front. Overall, the Poco F1 is the unique looking flagship smartphone of 2018.
The phone has a dual camera setup with a 12 MP primary camera (IMX 363 sensor) with an f/1.9 aperture and 1.4-micron pixels, which will help the camera to capture beautiful photos even in the low lighting condition. The phone also has a 20 MP front-facing camera with support for Face Unlock, which even works in pitch dark conditions, as the smartphone has an IR blaster to assist low-light face to unlock. The main camera can record 4K videos, whereas the secondary camera can only record 1080p videos @ 30fps.
Lastly, the Poco F1 has a massive 4000 mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 capability, and the retail package also bundles a Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 enabled charger, which can charge the device from 0 to 100% in less than 2 hours via USB type C port. The phone also has a dedicated 3.5 mm headphone jack, which is not usually seen on the modern 2018 smartphones.