TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
During the sale, users can purchase the Apple iPhone 7 (256GB variant) at Rs. 75,410 with additional Rs. 10,000 cashback. The same will be loaded into your Paytm wallet within 24 hours of shipment of the product.
In addition to the iPhone 7, previous iterations of the iPhone such as the iPhone 6s, 6, SE, 5s are also eligible for the offer. That being said, the cashback amount may vary depending on the product you choose.
Also part of the sale is the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Unlike the Apple iPhone 7, Paytm is not offering any cashback with the Galaxy S7 Edge (32GB variant) instead, it is offering 15% discount on the smartphone which brings down its price to Rs. 50,990.
Other smartphones from Chinese vendors like the Gionee S6s is available at a price tag of Rs. 15,888 with a 12% discount on its actual price. Various mid-range smartphones from multiple brands such as Asus, Lenovo, Motorola, Oppo, LG, BlackBerry, Micromax, Lava, Karbonn, Intex and Lyf are also available at attractive prices during the sale.