- 33 min ago Redmi K20 poster confirms pop-up selfie camera and colors
- 1 hr ago Redmi K20 spotted on Geekbench with 6 GB RAM and Android 9 Pie OS
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Black Shark 2 India launch: Watch the live stream here
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A50 receives a massive price cut: Now available for Rs 18,490
- Sports 'Expected' - Lyon on England fans' reaction to Warner and Smith
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections 18 Days: Mahesh Babu Movie Enjoys Another Decent Weekend
- News All restrictions lifted as normalcy returns to Kashmir
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Find Out if Your Apple iPhone 6s is Eligible For Free Battery Replacement, Offer Valid Till 2018
Apple to offer free replacement of faulty iPhone 6s batteries until December 25, 2018. Find out if your phone is eligible for the same.
Several iPhone 6s users have been facing battery issues since the past numerous days, and have allegedly filled complaints about phone being shutting down unexpectedly.
After keeping quiet for long, Apple has finally opened up on the iPhone 6s bug issue, and have declared to replace all the faulty batteries. iPhone 6s, as the users complained had shut down easily, which happened to be a little annoying, especially in case of an emergency.
SEE ALSO: Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer: Pay Just Rs. 51/GB to Get More Data After Using 1GB
Responding to the complaints, Apple decided to roll out an exchange program to replace the faulty iPhone 6s batteries for free, but have set eligibility criteria to the same. Here's how to find out if your iPhone 6s unit is eligible for battery replacement.
Visit Apple's Official Website
If you visit the official website, you can see that the company has revamped the site, allowing the iPhone 6s users to check if their smartphone's serial number is listed under the "serial number checker" section.
Click Here for New Android Smartphones Best Online Deals
Go to Setting and Enter the Serial Number of the Device
Customers can visit the official Apple website and click on the Settings option, move on to General and then scroll down and tap on About option and enter their iPhone 6s' serial number.
After which the website will let you know if your iPhone 6s is eligible for battery replacement.
Are You Eligible? Back Up Your Data
So, now if your phone's serial number is listed in the website, the first thing that you're required to do is back up all your data stored on the phone to iCloud or iTunes.
The users are also advised to erase all the settings by clicking on Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings.
SEE ALSO: After the Happy New Year Offer, Reliance Jio Might Announce Payment Bank Service Soon
Visit an Authorized Apple Store
Once the user has formatted their phone and erased all data, the phone can now be simply taken to the nearby authorized Apple repair shop or an Apple Store for a free battery replacement.
Things to Keep in Mind
#1 Phone should be in good working condition
#2 If the mobile screen is cracked or damaged in anyway, the users should first repair the screen for which Apple will incur a cost, and then go for the free battery replacement
#3 Users can exchange the faulty iPhone 6s battery until September 25, 2018.
Click Here for New Tablets Best Online Deals