- 19 min ago OnePlus Nord AR Launch Invitations Available For Purchase On Amazon
- 47 min ago Amazon EMI And Exchange Offers On Vivo Smartphones
- 1 hr ago BSNL Offering Multiple Recharges Facility With Prepaid Plans; Should You Opt?
- 2 hrs ago Excitel Expands Its Broadband Services In Lucknow And Kanpur, Launches Six New Plans
- Lifestyle 7 Reasons That Tell Why First Year Of Marriage Is The Hardest
- News BMC outlines 4Ts behind Mission Dharavi
- Movies Kamal Haasan Alerts Tamil Nadu Government Over COVID-19 Spread In Villages
- Finance Avenue Supermarts Reports 88% Fall In Q1 Net Profit Largely Due To COVID-19
- Sports Ace sprinter Dutee Chand looks to sell her BMW 3 series as fund crunch hits Tokyo Olympics preparation
- Automobiles Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale Offers On Samsung Smartphones
In a bid to regain its lost market share in the Indian smartphone arena, Samsung has been launching several new affordable devices that are positioned in the mid-range market segment. These smartphones in the Galaxy A and the Galaxy M series compete against rivals from Chinese brands.
If you are interested in buying a Samsung smartphone, then you can do so by heading onto Flipkart as the telco offers attractive discounts right now. During the ongoing Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale that lasts until June 27, you will be able to get offers such as 10% instant discount on using an HDFC Bank credit or debit card and EMI payment option.
Check out the offers on Samsung smartphones on Flipkart right now from below.
Samsung Galaxy S20
The Samsung Galaxy S20 is priced at Rs. 70,499 via Flipkart along with no-cost EMI payment option and an exchange discount of up to Rs. 17.950.
Samsung Galaxy S20+
The Samsung Galaxy S20+ is available for Rs. 77,999 along with the instant discount, no-cost EMI payment option and an additional exchange discount.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with insane zoom capabilities is available for Rs. 97,999. During the sale, you can get it on no-cost EMI and an additional discount of Rs. 17,950.
Samsung Galaxy A31
Samsung Galaxy A31 carries a price tag of Rs. 21,999 along with discounts such as no-cost EMI payment option and an additional exchange discount of Rs. 13.950 on the maximum.
Samsung's Galaxy A51
Samsung Galaxy A51 priced at Rs. 27,999 and is available with no-cost EMI payment option along with exchange discount.
Samsung Galaxy A50
Samsung Galaxy A50 launched last year can be purchased for Rs. 15,499. It is available along with no-cost EMI payment options, instant discount and additional exchange discounts.
Samsung Galaxy A50s
Priced at Rs. 18,570, the Samsung Galaxy A50s attractive specifications and comes with attractive discounts and offers.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, which is a downgraded variant of the yesteryear flagship model is priced at Rs. 47,999. It is available at no-cost EMI and up to Rs. 13,950 of additional exchange.