- 7 hrs ago BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- 8 hrs ago Exoplanet Close To Size Of Earth Could Sustain Life In Future
- 8 hrs ago ACT Fibernet To Increase Prices In Eight Circles From June 1
- 8 hrs ago Infinix Hot 9, Hot 9 Pro With 5000mAh Battery, Quad Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Movies Shreyas Talpade Says Actors Don’t Have The Option Of Working From Home, Starts Online Theatre
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- News Arogya Setu completely secure: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Automobiles Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Flipkart Last Day Festival Bonanza: Offers On Premium Smartphones
Flipkart has reached its last day of bonanza sales. And the users who haven't yet purchased smartphones at best deals can lock their favorite deals on these phones. The last day sales bring more attractive offers on several premium phones. And a few out of these expensive handsets have been listed below.
10% instant discount on SBI credit and debit cards, 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis bank credit card, additional 10% off on all prepaid transactions, extra 5% off with Axis bank buzz credit card, bigger exchange and cashback offers, 6-month free premium YouTube trial, and many more.
The handset is priced at Rs. 35,999 with 18% off. On buying the device, you will get up to Rs. 10,800 off on exchange. You can get the handset with an EMI starting from Rs. 3,000 per month. It comes with a 5,000 mAh battery, triple rear camera setup, and Snapdragon 855 SoC.
Black Shark 2
The handset has features like a 48MP primary camera lens, 4,000 mAh battery, and 12GB RAM. It is available at a price tag of Rs. 39,999 for its 12GB RAM and 256GB ROM storage option, while its 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM variant is available at Rs. 29,999.
Samsung Galaxy S9
The users will get an extra Rs. 32,501 off on purchasing the handset. Its key features include a quad HD+ display, Exynos 9810 processor, and multiple camera modes and functions.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
The smartphone can be purchased at a price value of Rs. 34,999. You can buy the device at an EMI starting from Rs. 2,917 per month.
Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Get the iPhone at a price tag of Rs. 31,999 for its 32GB ROM storage option. The starting EMI for the handset is from Rs. 5,333 per month.
Apple iPhone 8
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 35,999 for its 64GB ROM storage option. While buying the phone, you will get an extra Rs. 3,901 off. It is compatible with iOS 13 and gets powered by the A11 Bionic chip.
Google Pixel 3
It is available at a price tag of Rs. 42,999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB default storage option. It comes with a 2,915mAh battery backup, a single rear camera, and a dual front camera setup.
Google Pixel 3 XL
The smartphone price starts from Rs. 47,999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB default storage option. It sports a 12.2MP primary camera at the rear and gets powered by the Snapdragon 845 SoC.
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
The handset price starts from Rs. 39,999. It comes with a triple rear camera setup including a 48MP primary sensor. And, while purchasing the phone you will get an extra Rs. 3,000 off on exchange offer.
Google Pixel 3A
It is available at a price tag of Rs. 29,999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB default storage option. It comes with a 3,000mAh battery backup, a single rear camera, and a single front camera.
Google Pixel 3A XL
The smartphone price starts from Rs. 34,999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB default storage option. It sports a 12.2MP primary camera at the rear and gets powered by the Snapdragon 670 SoC.
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 24,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB ROM storage options. It is powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor. It also sports a triple rear camera setup, 32MP selfie sensor, and 3,750mAh battery capacity.
Redmi K20 Pro
The handset price starts from Rs. 24,999. It comes with a triple rear camera setup including a 48MP primary sensor and FHD+ display. And, while purchasing the phone you will get an extra Rs. 4,000 off on exchange offer.