- 2 hrs ago Asus ZenFone 7 Key Features Revealed Via Multiple Certification Websites
- 6 hrs ago Jio TV+ Announced With Single Click Sign-In Option For 12 OTT Apps
- 6 hrs ago Oppo Announces 125W Flash Charge Technology; Can Charge 41 Percent In Just 5 Minutes
- 6 hrs ago Realme C11 Vs Other Budget Smartphones
- Movies Hina Khan Gives EPIC Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To ‘Upload Quality Content’ Instead Of Gym Videos
- Sports IOC postpones Dakar Youth Olympics by 4 years to 2026
- News Discussed India-China border clash with Jaishankar, we speak ‘frequently’: Pompeo
- Automobiles 2020 MotoGP Season: Team Repsol Honda Aiming For A Big Start
- Lifestyle Swimmer’s Ear Otitis Externa: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In July 2020
- Finance Insurers To Give 5% Discount On 'Corona Kavach' Policy Premium To Health Workers
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Flipkart Micromax Days Offers: Right Time To Get One With Discounts
Micromax is fighting hard to revive itself in the Indian market, after losing a fair percentage of shares to Chinese smartphone companies. At the best possible way, Micromax is trying to reach out to users with its cheaper priced handsets. The prices of these phones are capped further down, due to the ongoing sales, "Micromax Days", on Flipkart. Scheduled from December 9th to 10th, the sales include all the latest Micromax devices which are available at several amazing offers.
These offers include 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis bank credit card, extra 5% off with Axis bank buzz credit card, greater exchange offers, cashback offers, extra bigger discounts, attractive EMI plans starting below Rs. 500, and warranty services. Check out some of these devices mentioned below.
Micromax Evok Dual Note
The smartphone which earlier was available from Rs. 9,999 have undergone a price cut of 55%, taking the price value to Rs. 4,499. The highlights of the device include 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, dual rear cameras, and a 3,000mAh battery.
Micromax Spark GO
The handset comes in two color options of Rose Gold and silver. It is available from Rs. 2,999 with 40% off. The users can buy the phone from an EMI starting from Rs. 250 per month, while you can look for other standard EMI plans as well.
Priced at Rs. 6,599, the handset comes in Blue Lagoon, Red Velvet, and viola colors. The specifications of the phone are 3GB RAM, HD+ display, 13MP + 5MP rear cameras, 16MP front sensor, and 4,000mAh battery capacity.
Micromax Canvas Infinity
This smartphone from Micromax is out for sales in black color for Rs. 4,999 with 50% off. On buying the phone via Flipkart, you will also get extra discount of Rs. 5,000.
Micromax Infinity N11
The device will be an excellent choice for the users who are looking feature-rich phone at aggressively low price tag. Worth noticeable features include an HD+ display, MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, and a 4,000mAh battery backup.
Micromax Infinity Pro
You will get up to Rs. 6,699 as an exchange offer on the phone and an extra discount of Rs. 7,300. Apart from these, the device will offer best selfie shots as it comes with 20MP and 8MP dual front cameras.
You can buy the phone at various standard EMI plans. The handset's 4,000mAh battery is one of the most attractive specs that you must consider to buy. On full charge, the device's battery run time with extensive gaming needs will easily last for one full day.
Yu Yunique 2 Plus
Coming with two attractive color options of Champagne and cash black, the device can't be overlooked. Features of the handset are an HD display, 2,500mAh battery, quad-core processor, single rear and front camera.
Micromax Bharat 5 Pro
This budget-friendly smartphone is available with 59% off. You will get an extra Rs. 6,500 discount on the phone, and up to Rs. 4,450 off on exchange. The major highlight of the handset is 5,000mAh battery capacity, which will run more than one day on a single charge. And, if your multitasking is restricted, the battery can even last up to days.