- Sports I'm not short-tempered: South Africa speedstar Kagiso Rabada
- Finance Rahul Gandhi Attacks Govt On Not Providing Cash Support To MSMEs; Calls It Demon 2.0
- News Why Jyotiraditya Scindia is trending on Twitter?
- Automobiles Hero Pleasure+ Prices Marginally Increased Across All Variants: New Prices Now Start At Rs 55,600
- Movies Not Kiara Advani But Saiee Manjrekar Is The Heroine In Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Lifestyle 8 Ways In Which You Can Wake Up Your Partner In The Morning
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Follow These 5 Simple Steps to Get Your Hands On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
As we all know, the Xiaomi's Redmi and Mi - series is wildly popular in the Indian market for its good specifications, quality product and low pricing. Without any launch on the second half of the 2015, the Xiaomi entered into the Indian market with its mid-ranger Redmi Note 3 in India.
Today, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be up for its second flash sale on Mi.com, Amazon.in. Previously, the company claimed that the Redmi Note 3 received up to 8.5 lakhs registrations for the first flash sale that took place March 9. However, Xiaomi didn't reveal the number of units sold on the first flash sale.
In this article, we are going to discuss the tips on how to buy the Redmi Note 3 in the flash sale amid sea of customers. Before moving on, let's reiterate the specs of Redmi Note 3!
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with an all-metal unibody design and sports a 5.5 inch Full HD (1920x1080p) IPS display upfront. The smartphone is now powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core SoC (previously referred to as Snapdragon 618) boasting of a two Cortex A72 cores clocked at 1.2GHz and four A53 cores at 1.8GHz.
On the storage, this device comes in two variants 2GB RAM/16GB inbuilt storage and 3GB with 32GB inbuilt storage. Also, the company has employed an improved fingerprint sensor at the back of the Redmi phablet. It now comes with a f/2.0 16MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash. Talking about the software, the Redmi Note 3 is shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop based MiUi 7 out of the box.
The best part is that the camera can now record 4K videos at 30fps as well as 1080p at 120fps. The 5MP Selfie Snapper capable of 1080p videos, however, remain the same.
Apart from these, the Dual SIM phablet comes with an Infrared Blaster and a capacious 4,000mAH battery with fast charging support. Meanwhile, the Redmi Note 3 comes in Dark Grey, Silver and Champagne Gold color variants.
Coming to the pricing, the Redmi Note 3 16GB/2GB RAM variant carries a price tag of Rs. 9,999, while the 32GB/3GB RAM variant will be available at Rs. 11,999. Let's go ahead and see "How to buy Redmi Note 3 in a flash sale"
First of all, only the registered customers is eligible for this flash sale. Even those, who didn't get their hands on the device last time also need to register again on Mi.com and Amazon India. Moreover, a customer is allowed to buy once.
After registration, make sure you have logged into your account before half an hour or so. It is the safest bet to avoid online traffic or other unexpected problems.
If you are inside the page registration page, make sure you add your Redmi Note 3 device into the cart within 3 minutes and checkout within 15 minutes. As per the rules, if the buyer didn't check out within 15 minutes, the same device will be passed on to the next customer, who is in the waiting list.
Once if you get the device in the cart, proceed to your cart, select the address and complete the payment method. After that, cross check whether the payment has been completed successfully as sometimes server tend to act weird when managing heavy traffic.
Moreover, some of the tips you can follow to get fast Internet are as follows:
- If you are downloading anything, just stop or pause it till the sale is over
- Keep your billing address and phone number ready, in case if its auto-saved then you are done!
- In case if you are opting for Amazon, complete the payment method within 15 minutes and on the Mi.com complete it within 2 hours