- Gionee launches F205 and S11 Lite smartphones in India
- Indus OS join hands with Gionee to offer flagship features
- Exclusive: Gionee to launch new smartphones with face unlock, Full View Display
- Gionee W919 live photos appear online
- Gionee confirms its restructuring plans for India
- Gionee M7 Power Review: Good selfie camera and long-lasting battery backup
Chinese handset maker Gionee is planning to launch its M5 successor this month end, which is expected to be the M6. Recently, the so-called M6 has been spotted in TENAA for certification purpose giving out the specification details and low-resolution image.
As per the leaked image, this battery-centric smartphone is expected to come in the metal body and a fingerprint on the back. If the rumor turns out to be true, the M6 smartphone will be launched around July 26. Let's have a look at the rumored specifications in the below slider.
The purported Gionee M6 is expected to flaunt 5.5-inch full HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels.
Talking about the hardware, this smartphone might come powered by Octa-core snapdragon 652 processor clocked at 1.8GHz under the hood.
As per the records, the Gionee M6 will be equipped with 4GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt memory. Meanwhile, there is no idea about the expandable storage options.
In terms of the imaging factor, the Gionee M6 might flaunt a 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera on board.
Gionee is one of the handset makers, which gives more importance to the battery. Saying that, this M6 smartphone is expected to power a huge 5000mAh battery.