TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Gionee is teasing a new smartphone which they are going to launch in China on November15. Well, the smartphone is the much rumored Gionee S9 and the teaser reveals that it will feature a dual camera on the rear.
Recently, the Gionee S9 has been leaked on multiple benchmark sites and was also spotted on TENAA. Going by the released teaser, the Gionne S9 will be the Chinese brand's first dual camera phone.
As said earlier, the Gionee S9 was already spotted on benchmark sites and apparently confirmed all the specifications of the phone. Here's what to expect from the November 15 event from Gionee.
First Dual-Camera Gionne Phone
This feature is officially confirmed by Gionee itself. In the teaser image, the company said that the smartphone will come with the dual rear camera. The smartphone is also said to have 13MP front-facing camera for selfie lovers.
MediaTek Helio P10 Chipset
Both the TENAA and AnTuTu listings suggest that the Gionee S9 might come with a MediaTek Helio P10 chipset clocked at 1.8GHz and might feature 4GB of RAM. The device is also expected to come with 64GB of internal storage along with support for microSD card slot.
5.5-inch 1080p Display!
Mediocre Battery Capacity
The Gionee S9 is said to be backed by a 3000mAh battery and runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box.
Gionee S9T is also Expected
At the same event, Gionee is also expected to launch another variant of the smartphone with less powerful MediaTek octa-core chipset and 3GB of RAM. However, it might also get the dual rear camera.
Source: TENAA, AnTuTu