- 50 min ago Exclusive: Thomson Audio To Launch Smart Alexa, Google Powered Devices In India
- 11 hrs ago Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- 12 hrs ago Buy Xiaomi Smartphones With Irresistible Discounts On Amazon
- 13 hrs ago OnePlus 8 Series Limited Edition Sale Set For May 29, Open Sale Delayed
- Movies Ponmagal Vandhal Full Movie In HD Print Leaked On Tamilrockers
- Finance CBDT Issues Form 26AS With Share And Real Estate Transaction
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- News India, China don’t need US help to resolve border frictions: Chinese official media
- Lifestyle Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Grab Xiaomi Mi5, Redmi Note 3 This Flash Sale: Here's What You Need to Know
This 2016 is, in fact, a decent year for the Chinese handset maker Xiaomi as far as the mobile phone market concern. In this way, Lei Jun's organization has sold more than 100,000 units of both Mi 5 and Redmi Note 3 in the first two flash sale across India. Additionally, the Chinese handset maker is all set to host its third glimmer deal on April 20th, which is the day after tomorrow.
The registration window for both the cell phones has now begun on its official Mi site. Alongside the smartphones, the organization is additionally offering battery power bank on the glimmer deal.
Regarding surveys, both Mi 5 and Redmi Note 3 has garnered positive audits from critics and masses. Xiaomi known for its "value the cash" element has succeeded once more with these two devices in the Indian business sector.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Specifications
Redmi Note 3 comes with all-metal unibody design
This 5.5-inch device comes with unibody design inclined more towards premium look. The Redmi Note 3 employs a Full HD IPS display upfront with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels.
Employs Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core SoC
Further, the Redmi Note 3 is equipped with Adreno 510 GPU, 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM under the board.
Redmi Note 3 can record 4K videos at 30fps
This phablet flaunts 16MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash, 5MP front snapper capable of recording 1080p videos. Also, this device is powered by a 4000mAh battery with fast charging technology.
Xiaomi Mi 5 specifications
Dual glass body with a metal frame
The Mi 5 sports a 5.3-inch Quad HD display with 2560x1440 pixel. In order to protect the screen from scratches, the Mi 5 display is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
Equip's most powerful Snapdragon 820 processor
The Xiaomi Mi5 promises to feature smooth performance due to Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 chipset running inside. The processor is clocked at 1.8GHz in the 3GB variant along with 32GB of inbuilt storage.
Xiaomi Mi 5 adorns a 16MP rear camera with OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording, and dual tone dual LED. On the front, it is backed by a 4MP camera capable of recording 1080p videos.
Fingerprint scanner is integrated into home button
This flagship comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with company's custom MIUI 7 topped with it. The MIUI 7 brings a slew of new features and improvements and is lighter than ever.
Xiaomi's flagship device, Mi 5 is priced in India at Rs 24,999 for the 3 GB variant, while the budget variant Redmi Note 3 starts at Rs 9, 999 for the 2 GB variant and Rs. 11,999 for the 3GB version. The Xiaomi Power bank with 20,000mAh capacity costs around Rs. 1,699.