TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell; Alia-Sidharth Under One Roof
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
At times, we all face problems with our Android smartphone be it in hardware or software. Coming up with bugs is a usual stuff for Android users these days. In this article, we are going to see the "Message not sent" error and how to solve it. Sometimes, you might get error notifications while sending an SMS from default message app or hangouts app saying that your SMS text message is not sent again and again.
Also, tapping on the 'Message not sent’ notification doesn’t do anything useful either and swiping it right or left doesn't clear it either. However, it won't affect the phone functionality but will be annoying sitting on the notification panel.
This problem can be solved easily and involves installing a third-party app from Google Play Store. The software name is called as Handcent Next SMS.
Step 1: Download and install the app on your device.
Step 2: Now open the app and make it as your default SMS app
Step 3: Now tap on menu button then tap “More” or “three vertical dots” button and there you will see the Undelivered messages option.
Step 4: Go to Delivery report and under that tap on undelivered messages option, where you will see all your undelivered messages. All you need to do is to select and delete all your undelivered messages from here.
Step 5: In this case, you cannot delete everything in one go. You have to tap on each message separately or just tap select all button on the top right corner then tap on delete or bin option. If you like the app, you can now continue to use this app, or you can uninstall it and go back to the stock messaging app.