- Honor 9N to launch on July 24 in India; teaser confirms
- Honor Note 10 Rolls Royce edition live images leaked
- Honor 9i / Honor 9x to launch in India on the 24th of July
- Amazon Prime Day offer on Honor 7X, 7C and View 10 goes live on July 16
- Honor Note 10 to launch with AI features confirmed in teaser
- Honor Note 10 renders leaked: Metal unibody, dual camera and a notch less design
Dubbed as Honor 8, this smartphone has been spotted at TENAA for certification purpose. As per the report, the so-called Honor 8 might come priced at 1999 yuan (approx Rs. 20,400) and also expected to be unveiled on July 15th.
Today we have listed the top 5 rumored specifications of the upcoming Honor 8 smartphone. Do have a look!
Honor 8 Rumor #1
As per the rumor, the Honor 8 is expected to come with 5.2-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Honor 8 Rumor #2
The Honor 8 comes powered by a homemade Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor with Mali T880-MP4 as GPU.
Honor 8 Rumor #3
The Honor 8 is expected to come with 4GB RAM. Meanwhile, this device is expected to come in three variants -- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB of inbuilt storage with an expandable memory option up to 128GB via microSD card slots.
Honor 8 Rumor #4
If the rumor turns out to be true, the Honor 8 might flaunt a 12MP dual rear camera setup with dual tone flash, 8MP front camera on board.
Honor 8 Rumor #5
According to the listing, it suggests that the Honor 8 will be shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow on top of EMUI 4.1 out of the box. Also, the hardware inside is juiced with the 3200mAh battery capable of fast charging!
Honor 8 Rumor #6
Other features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, Fingerprint sensor and Infrared sensor.