- 8 hrs ago Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- 12 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Hands-On Video Reveals Design In Full Glory
- 12 hrs ago Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale Slated For September 28 Promises Price Slash, Discounts
- 12 hrs ago Nebula Launches Mars II Smart Portable Projector In India for Rs. 51,999
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Lifestyle 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
How to Set Up Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3: Top 10 Things You Must Know
As of now, Xiaomi's Redmi Note 3 is the first smartphone to have a fingerprint scanner and unibody design in its line- up. This device got popular among the Indian masses, due to its pricing which starts from Rs. 9,999.
The Redmi Note 3 is available in two variants differentiated by internal storage capacity and RAM. One with 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage is priced for Rs. 9,999 while the 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal memory is priced at Rs. 11,999.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with an all-metal unibody design and sports a 5.5 inch Full HD (1920x1080p) IPS display upfront. Under the hood, the smartphone is now powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core SoC (previously referred to as Snapdragon 618) boasting of a two Cortex A72 cores clocked at 1.2GHz and four A53 cores at 1.8GHz.
On the storage, this device comes in two variants 2GB RAM/16GB inbuilt storage and 3GB with 32GB inbuilt storage.
Also, the company has employed an improved fingerprint sensor at the back of the Redmi phablet. It now comes with a f/2.0 16MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash. Talking about the software, the Redmi Note 3 is shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop based MiUi 7 out of the box.
The best part is that the camera can now record 4K videos at 30fps as well as 1080p at 120fps. The 5MP Selfie Snapper capable of 1080p videos, however, remain the same. Apart from these, the Dual SIM phablet comes with an Infrared Blaster and a capacious 4,000mAH battery with fast charging support.
Today we have come up with 10 points on how to set up your brand new Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 from the box.
After unboxing the device, it is recommended to charge the device for 2 hours or so before setting up the smartphone.
Switch it on!
When the device is charged enough, switch it on by holding the power button for 3 seconds.
Basic of all!
After switching on, it will prompt you to select the language. In that select " English (United Kingdom)
After selecting the language, it will ask you to choose your locale.
Now, the user needs to choose the default keyboard option. Here, you will be provided with three option such as SwiftKey Keyboard, Google Keyboard and Fleksy. The keyboard you choose will be used in all apps including emails, notes and etc.
Connect your device to the Internet via Wifi or data and tap on agree on the terms and conditions.
Which network do you prefer?
If you have sim card insert it on the SIM slot on the top left side of the mobile and tap to continue.
Make it yours!
Most of the users, will be having a Google account by now. In case if you don't have one, create one and sign in with user id and password.
Unibody and fingerprint! That's nice!
Best feature about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is the fingerprint scanner. After signing into your account, it will ask you to add your fingerprint. With this, users can unlock the device, verify Mi Pay transactions or to sign in to apps and services. If the user don't want to add fingerprint, there are options to skip to the next step.
With the last step, the device allows you to customize the theme as per the users wish!
Redmi Note 3 Set Up
Now you are officially a Redmi Note 3 user and ready to rock!