- 31 min ago Realme Race To Be Powered By Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G SoC
- 10 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M51 Gets New Firmware Update In India: What Does The New Changelog Offers?
- 13 hrs ago How to Share Screen on Microsoft Teams
- 14 hrs ago Micromax To Launch New Smartphone With 6GB RAM, Liquid Cooling, And High Refresh Rate
- Sports India vs Australia 3rd ODI: Toss report and playing XI details
- News Suvendu Adhikari: All is well says Trinamool top brass
- Finance Gold Prices Remain Choppy; Dollar Losses Strengthens Gold Prices By 2%
- Movies HBD Balaji Murugadoss: 5 Times The Handsome Hunk Of Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Ruled Our Hearts!
- Automobiles Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- Lifestyle Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
How to Set Up Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3: Top 10 Things You Must Know
As of now, Xiaomi's Redmi Note 3 is the first smartphone to have a fingerprint scanner and unibody design in its line- up. This device got popular among the Indian masses, due to its pricing which starts from Rs. 9,999.
The Redmi Note 3 is available in two variants differentiated by internal storage capacity and RAM. One with 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage is priced for Rs. 9,999 while the 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal memory is priced at Rs. 11,999.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with an all-metal unibody design and sports a 5.5 inch Full HD (1920x1080p) IPS display upfront. Under the hood, the smartphone is now powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core SoC (previously referred to as Snapdragon 618) boasting of a two Cortex A72 cores clocked at 1.2GHz and four A53 cores at 1.8GHz.
On the storage, this device comes in two variants 2GB RAM/16GB inbuilt storage and 3GB with 32GB inbuilt storage.
Also, the company has employed an improved fingerprint sensor at the back of the Redmi phablet. It now comes with a f/2.0 16MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash. Talking about the software, the Redmi Note 3 is shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop based MiUi 7 out of the box.
The best part is that the camera can now record 4K videos at 30fps as well as 1080p at 120fps. The 5MP Selfie Snapper capable of 1080p videos, however, remain the same. Apart from these, the Dual SIM phablet comes with an Infrared Blaster and a capacious 4,000mAH battery with fast charging support.
Today we have come up with 10 points on how to set up your brand new Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 from the box.
After unboxing the device, it is recommended to charge the device for 2 hours or so before setting up the smartphone.
Switch it on!
When the device is charged enough, switch it on by holding the power button for 3 seconds.
Basic of all!
After switching on, it will prompt you to select the language. In that select " English (United Kingdom)
After selecting the language, it will ask you to choose your locale.
Now, the user needs to choose the default keyboard option. Here, you will be provided with three option such as SwiftKey Keyboard, Google Keyboard and Fleksy. The keyboard you choose will be used in all apps including emails, notes and etc.
Connect your device to the Internet via Wifi or data and tap on agree on the terms and conditions.
Which network do you prefer?
If you have sim card insert it on the SIM slot on the top left side of the mobile and tap to continue.
Make it yours!
Most of the users, will be having a Google account by now. In case if you don't have one, create one and sign in with user id and password.
Unibody and fingerprint! That's nice!
Best feature about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is the fingerprint scanner. After signing into your account, it will ask you to add your fingerprint. With this, users can unlock the device, verify Mi Pay transactions or to sign in to apps and services. If the user don't want to add fingerprint, there are options to skip to the next step.
With the last step, the device allows you to customize the theme as per the users wish!
Redmi Note 3 Set Up
Now you are officially a Redmi Note 3 user and ready to rock!