- HP launches Ink Tank Wireless printers in India
- HP tops Indian PC market with 28.6% in Q1 2018: IDC
- HP launches Alexa-powered curved screen All-in-One PC
- Exchange offer on Laptops: Dell, Lenovo, HP, Asus, Acer and more
- HP launches worlds first professional wearable VR PC
- PC market exceeds expectations with flat shipment Growth: IDC
American technology giant, HP has unveiled its high-end smartphone dubbed as Elite X3 at MWC 2016 earlier this year.
As per the latest report, this Windows 10 powered smartphone will go on sale from September at 699 Euros (approx Rs. 52,000).
Just like Lumia 950, this smartphone also supports Windows 10 Continuum feature. Today, we have listed the top features of the HP Elite X3 smartphone in the below sliders.
The Elite X3 smartphone sports a 5.96-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixel and Gorilla Glass 4 for protection.
This smartphone is powered by a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15GHz under the hood.
Talking about the storage, this device is equipped with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB inbuilt memory that can be expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card slot.
The Elite X3 sports a 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera with Iris camera on board.
Operating system and connectivity options
In terms of OS, this smartphone is shipped with Windows 10 out of the box. Also, it supports WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, USB Type-C port.
This high-end smartphone is powered by a 4150 mAh battery with quick charging technology.