- 2 hrs ago Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- 7 hrs ago How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- 9 hrs ago OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- 11 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G Review: Best Smartwatch Of The Year 2019?
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Lifestyle A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
HTC One M9s Launched With Metal Body, Helio X10 CPU: 5 Best and Worst Features
Lately, HTC has been launching varities of smartphones in different markets to make its mark after disappointing performance of HTC One M9. The Taiwan-based handset company has launched One M9e, Desire 828 Dual SIM in China and Desire 728G in the Indian market.
Now, the HTC has introduced another variant, dubbed as One M9s in the Chinese market. Anyhow, the pricing and availability regarding the global variant is still unknown.
Moving on, this metal built M9s flaunts a 5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. It is powered by a 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor along with PowerVR G6200 GPU besides 2GB RAM under the hood.
On the storage front, this device is ingrained with 16GB of built-in memory, with an huge expansion slot of up to 2TB via microSD card slot. Talking about the OS, the One M9s is shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop on top of HTC Sense UI out of the box.
Moreover, this dual SIM smartphone features a 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash, HTC's traditional Ultra-pixel camera on front for selfies and video skyping. The connectivity options includes 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS and others.
The listed hardware is powered by a 2840mAh battery under the panel. Anyhow, the HTC One M9s comes in Gold, Gunmetal Grey and Silver color variants along with the price tag of NT$ 12,900 (approx Rs. 26,000).
If you are contemplating about buying this so-called HTC One M9s, we have come up with the article differentiating the best and worst feature of this device, which will help you to understand more. Do have a look at the below slider:
HTC smartphones are mostly famous for its graceful design irrespective of their hardware specifications. One such device is the One M9s, which comes with unibody metal build with brushed design on the back.
Eventhough, it looks similar to that of One M8, this premium design is of course the best feature in this device.
The One M9s comes is shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop over the layer of HTC own Sense 7 UI. After, the disappointing Sense 5 UI, the company realized its mistake and made its successors more intuitive to use.
HTC's camera is one of the best and trustable feature on the whole device.
This M9 variant, flaunts a 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash, OIS, 27.8mm lens, f/2.2 aperture and 4K video recording. Meanwhile, on the front it is taken care of Ultrapixel camera with /2.0 aperture, 26.8mm lens, 1080p video recording.
Just like the One M8, this M9s also sports a Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio. With this device you can, reach volume outputs of 95 dB through this HTC BoomSound speakers.
Moving to the storage front, this device comes with usual 16GB of inbuilt memory, with 11GB of user storage approximately. What sets it apart is the expandable option which is up to 2TB. Anyhow, this doesn't make any sense, as there is no memory card available with 2TB capacity. (Note: 512GB is with the World's Highest Capacity in memory cards).
At this price point or below, which is Rs. 26,000 approximately there are smartphones available with the most powerful Snapdragon 810 processor. HTC opting for the MediaTek SoC is indeed disappointing.
Nowadays, even the mid-range smartphones available at a price of Rs. 10,000 comes with 3GB RAM under the hood. For this price point which is above 25K, they could have atleast offered 3GB of RAM.
The One M9s, which comes with mediocre specfications is indeed over priced at Rs. 26,000.
The HTC One M9s sports a 5-inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels. However, there are some Chinese handset makers offering AMOLED display at sub 20K range.
After the release of One A9, which resembled the Apple iPhone 6, the company has gone back to its shell once again, offering a device similar to One M8. Eventhough, the design is good it has become boring and repetitive.