- Huawei leverages AI to make online shopping more convenient
- Huawei to ditch the controversial notch in favor of a hole in the screen
- Honor 9N expected to launch in India under Rs 20,000
- HiSilicon Kirin 710 Octa-core SoC based on 12 nm SoC announced
- Huawei India to launch upcoming products with advanced AI capabilities
- Honor 9N to launch on July 24 in India; teaser confirms
Huawei is awaiting for its upcoming big release of flagship smartphone Huawei Mate 9 next week on November 3 at an event in Munich, Germany. But it seems that the Chinese smartphone manufacturer wants its customers to sample an appetizer before savoring the main course.
Hence, the company has announced the release of mid-range budget smartphone Enjoy 6 on November 1 in the Chinese market at a cost of $192 (approximately Rs. 12,839).
The phone is loaded with competent power inside its metal housing. Let's take a look what Huawei is bringing to consumers as Enjoy 6.
5 Inch Display
Huawei's mid-ranged Enjoy 6 features a 5-inch AMOLED display with a 720 x 1280 resolution.
Motorized by MediaTek Chipset
The smartphone will be running on MediaTek MT6750 64-bit octa-core chipset, clocked at 1.5GHz and coupled with Mali-T860 MP2 GPU. The phone also comes equipped with a fingerprint scanner located on the back.
It would come with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
The Huawei Enjoy 6 will be available in five colors: blue, gold, gray, pink and white.