- 9 hrs ago Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- 9 hrs ago Realme Buds Air Neo With 119.2ms Latency Launched For Rs. 2,999 In India
- 9 hrs ago Realme Watch With 1.4-inch Color Display Launches For Rs. 3,999 In India
- 14 hrs ago Realme Smart TV With HDR10 Launched In India: Priced Starting Rs. 12,999
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Automobiles Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Infinix Note 5 top features: Android One, AI camera, fast charging and more
Here are the best features of the latest Infinix smartphone.
Infinix Mobility has announced the launch of a new smartphone called Infinix Note 5. This smartphone belongs to the Android One program. Being the sequel to the Note 4 launched back in 2017, this one embraces the full-screen trend and comes with capable hardware aspects. Also, there are recent trends such as the AI beautify feature, portrait mode and fast charging as well.
The latest offering from the company has been launched in two variants. The base variant has 3GB RAM and 32GB storage space and is priced at Rs. 9,999. The top-end model comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage space and carries a price tag of Rs. 11,999. The device will be exclusive to the online retailer Flipkart starting August 31.
Given that the Infinix smartphone is official, here we come up with the top features that you should know.
Android One is an unmodified version of the OS designed for the affordable smartphones. Android One smartphones run a stock version of Android that can get regular security patches and OS updates for a span of at least two years. So, the Infinix offering will also get swift updates for two years like the other devices belonging to this program.
Triple card slot
There is a dedicated microSD card slot supporting up to 128GB of additional storage. There are dual SIM slots supporting two nano SIM cards. So, you need not compromise on expandable storage to use two SIM cards.
Tall 18:9 display
The Infinix smartphone adorns a 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9. This is suitable for watching videos and playing games than the conventional 16:9 displays.
Dual 4G VoLTE
Dual 4G VoLTE is seen on many new smartphones. As its name indicates, 4G VoLTE will be supported on both the SIM cards at the same time but only one can be used at a given point in time. Combined with the MediaTek Helio P23 chipset, this smartphone from Infinix can be used to make HD voice calls from any of the two SIM cards.
Infinix Note 5 gets the power from a 4500mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging. It is touted that this battery can render up to 3 days of battery life.