- 25 min ago Twitter Blue Gets Annual Subscription Payment Option Offers Big Discount
- 50 min ago Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Review: A Promising Galaxy Tab S8+ Rival?
- 1 hr ago Realme GT Neo 5 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Spotted At Geekbench; Performance Figures Revealed
- 1 hr ago Infinix Hot 10 vs Redmi Note 10: Design, Display, Performance Compared
- Sports Adam Zampa's Test aspirations have probably passed him by after India snub: David Hussey
- News Slogans of ‘Khalistan Zindabad’, ‘Referendum 2020’ painted on walls in Delhi, removed
- Automobiles Auto Expo 2023: Top 5 EVs – Harrier EV, Seal & More
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6 Grand Finale: Myna Nandhini Is Leaving The Bigg Boss House Today?
- Finance Amid Rising Gold Price, These 3 Gold Funds Are Best Buy, Given Highest Returns In Past 1 Year
- Lifestyle The Magnificent Parade Of Elephants At The Festival Of Adoor Gajamela Of Kerala
- Education How to be a creative writer; Tips for beginners
- Travel Top 5 Best Fort Trek In Maharashtra And Difficulty Levels
iQOO 11 5G Vs iQOO Neo 6 5G: Display, Specs, Features, Compared
The iQOO 11 5G is a flagship Android smartphone that launched in January 2023. The iQOO Neo 6 5G, on the other hand, is an upper-mid-range category but packs hardware once reserved for premium Android phones. Let's compare their specifications, features, and prices, to see which smartphone could be a better choice.
iQOO 11 5G vs iQOO Neo 6 5G: Display
The iQOO 11 5G features a 6.78-inch QHD+ AMOLED LTPO 4.0 display. The 2K screen has a resolution of 3200 x 1440 pixels, supports HDR10+, and features a 1-144Hz variable refresh rate. The display hides an under-display fingerprint scanner.
The iQOO Neo 6 5G features a 6.62-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The 1080p screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. This display has an under-display fingerprint scanner as well.
iQOO 11 5G vs iQOO Neo 6 5G: Performance
The iQOO 11 5G is the first Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC smartphone to arrive in India. The flagship chipset from Qualcomm is paired with up to 16GB RAM and gets up to 256GB of internal storage.
The iQOO Neo 6 5G features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset. It ships with 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. While the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 is a flagship chipset in 2023, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 was a top-end SoC last year.
iQOO 11 5G vs iQOO Neo 6 5G: Cameras
The iQOO 11 features a triple rear camera setup, headlined by a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GN5 sensor, with an f/1.88 lens. There's a 13MP portrait camera, with an f/2.46 lens, and an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, with an f/2.2 lens. There's a 16MP front-facing camera, with an f/2.45 lens.
Even the iQOO Neo 6 5G features a triple camera setup on the back. But there's a larger 64 MP f/1.9 wide-angle lens. It is paired with an 8 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2 MP f/2.4 depth sensor with autofocus. The Neo 6 5G has a 16MP front-facing camera.
iQOO 11 5G vs iQOO Neo 6 5G: Battery
The iQOO 11 5G smartphone has a 5,000mAh battery which supports 120W fast charging. The iQOO Neo 6 5G packs a slightly smaller 4700mAh battery, which supports 80W Flash charging.
The iQOO 11 5G not only packs a larger battery but also supports a much faster charging speed. This means the battery in the smartphone will not only charge faster but last a little longer than the one in the iQOO Neo 6 5G.
iQOO 11 5G vs iQOO Neo 6 5G: Which One To Buy?
The iQOO 11 5G is a flagship Android smartphone that launched in January 2023 and is now available for purchase in India. The iQOO Neo 6 5G launched in May of last year.
The iQOO 11 5G and iQOO Neo 6 5G aren't in the same category. The iQOO Neo 6 5G is a capable upper-mid-range Android smartphone. Based on price alone, the iQOO Neo 6 5G has an edge over the iQOO 11 5G, but the iQOO 11 5G is a true flagship Android smartphone and packs the latest hardware available.