- HTC U12+ announced: Price, specifications, features and more
- HTC announces Exodus blockchain-powered smartphone
- HTC U12's key specs listed on website ahead of launch
- HTC U12+ launch expected in mid-May; Key specifications
- HTC U12 leaked images show glass back, dual rear cameras
- HTC oversells the U11, gets banned on advertising by the ASA
After manufacturing the Pixel smartphones for Google, HTC is now eyeing to launch a new flagship under their product portfolio. Last month, we have seen a new HTC smartphone leaked online and was dubbed as 'Bolt'.
Popular Tipster, Evan Blass, already leaked the press image of the HTC Bolt. Here's what the device might feature.
The Same Display
According to Evan Blass, the HTC Bolt won't be a major overhaul when compared to the HTC 10. That said, we are expecting the same 5.2-inch QHD screen on the Bolt as well.
Codenamed as 'Acadia'
Today's leak suggest that the smartphone is codenamed as the 'Acadia' and this news from a recognized XDA contributor.
First HTC Smartphone to Run Android Nougat
HTC already confirmed the HTC 10 along with other two devices will be receiving Android Nougat. However,LlabTooFeR, a recognized contributor from XDA forums states that HTC Bolt will run Android Nougat out-of-the-box with the company's Sense UI 8.0 on top of it.
No Laser Auto Focus
As seen on the HTC 10, the Bolt will also miss the laser autofocus technology and the same was confirmed by Evan Blass in his Twitter post last month.
Scheduled for Late October Launch
Evan Blass quotes that the HTC Bolt will be released at the end of October and Sprint will be the official handler in the US. There is no information regarding the Indian launch.