- Nokia 6.1 Plus user guide spotted on official website; India launch imminent
- Nokia 3.1 went on sale for the first time in India at Rs 10,499
- Top best Android One smartphones to buy in India which receives faster software updates
- Nokia 6.1 Plus Android One is Nokia X6 global variant
- Nokia 3.1 launched in India for Rs. 10,499: Android One, 18:9 display and more
- Nokia X6 India launch to happen in August or September as Nokia 6.1 Plus
Lately, we have been hearing a lot about Nokia and its comeback plans into the smartphone arena. And, in the last month itself, we received the smartphone's exact specifications in the GeekBench listing and it is said that three to four Nokia smartphones will be launched by the end of this year.
Late last month, a new rumor listing on reliable benchmark site, GeekBench revealed that Nokia D1C will be the comeback tablet for the company, but today, some images were posted online by AndroidPure which shows that the Nokia D1C is a smartphone, instead of the previously suggested 13.8-inch tablet.
Take a look at what the Nokia D1C has to offer.
Android Nougat On Board
This was the most interesting rumor. If the leaks turned out to be true, the upcoming Nokia smartphone will be powered by the latest Android Nougat.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC
Earlier leaks and the GeekBench listing revealed that the Nokia D1C will be powered by the Qualcomm's latest entry-level Snapdragon 430 chipset, which is an octa-core chip.
3GB of RAM
Along with the entry-level Snapdragon 430 chipset, the smartphone will be given 3GB of RAM for system operations, which will be more than enough if the smartphone comes with Android Nougat.
A 5-inch or 5.5-inch FHD Display
Going by the today's posted images, the Nokia D1C might boast of a 5-inch or 5.5-inch screen.Also, the Snapdragon 430 chipset doesn't handle display more than Full HD. So, we might see a Full HD or 720p display in the Nokia D1C.
Early 2017 Release or MWC 2017 Release
All the leaks earlier suggested that the Nokia D1C will be launched sometime by the end of this year. But, the year is almost done now, so, we might expect the smartphones to launch in early 2017 or at the MWC 2017.