- 4 hrs ago ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- 6 hrs ago Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- 10 hrs ago ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- 10 hrs ago Jabra launched Elite 85h headphones in India: Price, specification & more
- Finance Finance Ministry Prepares 100-Day Agenda For New Govt With Focus On Boosting Economy
- News BJP surges ahead, snatches Hindi Heartland back
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections 2 Weeks: Mahesh Babu Movie Joins This Coveted Club!!
- Sports Boxing set for Tokyo 2020 but AIBA faces suspension
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Lenovo Phab 2 Listed to Launch in India Soon: Here’s How it Differs from Phab 2 Plus
The Lenovo Phab 2 doesn’t differ much from the Phab 2 Plus.
However, it now looks like the company is bringing the Phab 2 as well to India. A new listing in e-commerce site Flipkart reveals that the Lenovo Phab 2 is exclusive to them and it also shows that the smartphone is coming to India in next few weeks.
But, there is no relevant date on when it will be launched in India. To recall, the Lenovo Phab 2 and Phab 2 Plus were unveiled at the Lenovo Tech world in June 2016. It is worth noticing that both the Lenovo Phab 2 and Phab 2 Plus has almost similar specifications. Here's how they differ from each other.
Same Display Size, But Only an HD Panel in Phab 2!
The Lenovo Phab 2 comes with the same display size as the Lenovo Phab 2 Plus of 6.4-inch. However, the significant difference here is the Phab 2 only has an HD display and the Phab 2 Plus comes with a Full HD display.
Almost Similar Hardware
The Lenovo Phab 2 is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT8735 chipset along with 3GB of RAM. On the other side, the Phab 2 Plus features a slightly powerful MediaTek MTK8783 chipset along with the same 3GB of RAM. Both the phones offer the same amount of internal storage.
No Fingerprint Sensor on Phab 2
One of the noticeable features that Phab 2 doesn't feature is the fingerprint scanner, whereas the Phab 2 Plus does feature a fingerprint sensor on the rear.
Both Run Android Marshmallow
The Lenovo Phab 2 and Phab 2 Plus both runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box, and both the phones have support for dual SIM's as well.
Same Battery Capacity as well
Both the Lenovo Phab 2 and Phab 2 Plus feature the same 4050mAh battery capacity, which is expected to power the smartphone for an entire day.