- Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro vs Lenovo Vibe C2: Which One Will You Buy?
- Lenovo Z5 to offer 30 minutes talk time even at 0% battery life; more camera samples emerge
- Lenovo Z5 teased to offer 45 days of standby time
- Lenovo Z5 Portrait Mode camera samples emerge online
- HP tops Indian PC market with 28.6% in Q1 2018: IDC
- Lenovo Z5 camera samples emerge with ‘AI Dual Camera’ watermark
Chinese-handset maker Lenovo has announced its latest budget smartphone under Vibe C series. Dubbed as Vibe C2, this smartphone comes in Black, White variant and will be available in Russia alone as of now. However, there is no information about the pricing and global rollout of the smartphone.
Today, we have listed the top features of this latest budget smartphone in the below slider.
The Lenovo Vibe C2 sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. This display comes with 8000:1 contrast ratio along with 70% NTSC color gamut.
In terms of hardware, this budget smartphone is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU under the hood.
The Vibe C2 comes equipped with 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB ROM with the expandable option up to 32GB via MicroSD card slot.
Talking about the camera, the Lenovo Vibe C2 flaunts an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front camera on board.
This dual SIM smartphone will be shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box on top of Vibe UI.
Further, the Vibe C2 is juiced with 2750mAh battery on board.