- 47 min ago Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- 1 hr ago Countries Where You Can't Carry Or Fly Your Drones — Beaware
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M40 Open Sale Amazon – Punch-Hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras For Rs. 19,990
- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi CC9 Live Photo And Expected Price Leak Online Ahead Of Launch
- News Better late than never says Mehbooba on Hurriyat’s willingness to talk
- Movies When Pawan Kalyan Surrendered His Revolver Amidst This Heartbreaking Controversy
- Finance GST Council To Consider Reducing Tax On Electric Vehicles
- Sports Ex-shooters disappointed over sport being dropped from Commonwealth Games
- Lifestyle Memory Loss: Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Automobiles New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Lenovo Vibe X3 smartphone announced: 5 Best and 5 Worst features
Lenovo unveiled the much awaited third generation version of its Vibe X smartphone. Dubbed as the Vibe X3, this new smartphone features flagship-level specifications and boasts a premium design.
Lenovo Vibe X3 has been launched in three variants - two higher end versions and a toned down, comparatively lower end variant. The price of the phone starts from close to Rs 20,000 for the base model, going up to approximately Rs 31,000, varying on the basis of their storage capacities and hardware specifications.
If you want to know more about the phone, here we bring to you five best features and five worst features of the phone, which have been evaluated on the basis of the specifications details on paper.
Design and display
Starting with the design and display, the new Vibe X smartphone ditched the distinctive multi-layer design of the Vibe X2 to adopt a metallic design, which gives a better look. All three models feature 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) displays topped with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Choice of chipset and RAM/ ROM
The phone brings different chipsets with different storage capacities. Two of the variants are powered by Snapdragon 808 chipset and offer a combination of 3GB of RAM with either 32GB of 64GB of internal storage. The lower end version runs on an octa-core MediaTek processor with 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage. The good part is that all the three versions support microSD cards for expanding the storage.
In the camera department, the higher end models of Vibe X3 smartphone sport 21MP Sony rear shooters with phase-detection AF, dual LED, and dual-tone flash. The front adorns 8MP snapper for selfie lovers. However, the lower end version features a 13MP primary camera paired with a 5MP front-facing camera.
Lenovo Vibe X3 boasts front-facing stereo speakers with Hi-fi 3.0, ESS Sabre ES9018K2M or Wolfson8281 DAC, separate speaker amplifiers, three noise-canceling mics and more, all of which should ensure excellent audio quality.
Fingerprint scanner has become one must-have feature for the new generation phones. Lenovo Vibe X3 too flaunts a fingerprint scanner, placed at the back.
Now we move forward to the 5 worst features of the Lenovo Vibe X3.
The lower end Vibe X3 has toned down specs but is not an affordable smartphone. We think that the company could have used a 21MP sensor even on the lower end version which has a 13MP camera. This phone will be placed against the Motorola Moto X Play, which features a 21MP snapper and comes from the same company.
Lacks water resistance
None of the variants come with water resistant capabilities, which make them vulnerable to water damages.
No USB Type-C port
Considering that USB Type-C is a future technology and many smartphone players are using it in their new smartphones, we feel the Vibe X3 could have scored some extra point, had it featured a USB Type-C port.
The Lenovo Vibe X3 is a mid-range smartphone that has been priced equivalent to approximately Rs 19,660 for the 2GB/ 16GB variant, approximately Rs 25,870 for the 3GB/ 32GB model and about Rs 31,044 for the most premium 3GB/ 64GB model.
Non-removable back panel:
The back panel of the phone does not seem to be removable. This would mean that you can change the battery of the phone instantly, in case of repair or if needed.