- 6 hrs ago Amazon JBL Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Speakers, Earphones, And More
- 11 hrs ago Asus ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED Now Available In India: Price Starts At Rs. 2,39,990
- 12 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy F22 Gets Bluetooth SIG Certification; Confirmed To Be Rebaged Galaxy A22
- 13 hrs ago BSNL 4G Data Vouchers Are Better Than Reliance Jio's Packs: Know How
- Movies Super Dancer - Chapter 4 Judge Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s Wish Was Fulfilled When Kumar Sanu Sang Live
- Finance Fed Holds Interest Rates, Sees Faster Time Frame For Rate Hikes
- Automobiles 2021 Range Rover Velar Launched In India At Rs 79.87 Lakh
- Sports Turkey 0-2 Wales: Bale misses penalty but sets up both goals in Group A thriller of Euro 2020
- News Sonia Gandhi took both doses of COVID vaccine, Rahul's jab delayed due to positive result: Congress
- Lifestyle Celebrating Pride: Monica Dogra From ALTBalaji's The Married Woman Gives Styling Tips To Ace This Month!
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
Here are 9 Innovative Features of Lumigon T3: World's First Night Vision Camera Phone
Lumigon, a Danish company designs distinctive smartphones. Now, the company has come up with the new model called Lumigon T3 that makes it the world's first smartphone with a night vision camera.
The Lumigon T3 is quite expensive carrying a price tag of $925 for the base model. There is a 24-karat gold edition that is on cards. It costs $1,200 for the Black Gold variant.
The company will launch the White Gold and Black/Black with Gold accents variant some time later this month. It is also working on a White version of the Lumigon T3 studded with diamonds.
The Danish design gives a touch of elegance in the look and feel of the smartphone. There are innovative features in the smartphone and it includes back touch, night vision, 3D fingerprint, and stereo speakers as well.
The Lumigon T3 is build from marine-gold 316 stainless steel and features the utilitarian design similar to the T2 HD from the company. The unprecedented construction using premium materials makes it highly superior. It uses fiberglass and Gorilla Glass 4 for added durability. It is dust and water resistant though it is not given any IP rating.
The Lumigon T3 flaunts a 4.8-inch HD 720p Super AMOLED diamond display on board. The resolution might be low, but the company claims that the screen can display the finest details in a crystal clear way.
The Lumigon T3 features a 13 MP/4K camera at its back. The camera features fast autofocus with Advanced Phase Detection Autofocus that makes it focus the subject fast. There are a dedicated physical camera key and zoom keys as well that will give a quick and easy photo clicking experience. It also has a 5 MP FHD front-facing selfie shooter on board with front-flash for great low light selfies.
The 4 MP night vision camera in the Lumigon T3 is backed by a couple of IR LEDs. It lets you take photos and videos even in complete darkness. The IR light that is used by the camera is invisible to the naked eye. The night vision functionality can be enabled quickly with an action key.
You can control this smartphone with the BackTouch feature. It lets you swipe photos, take selfies, and scroll websites.
The Lumigon T3 is highly secure with the preloaded Vault feature. It helps in keeping the photos, contacts, applications, and all documents safe.
The Lumigon T3 can be a universal remote control for the air conditioner, TV, audio, and many other devices. There is a notification light that will keep you informed of any important alert. Also, you can snooze the alarm clock using a hand-wave even from a distance.
The Lumigon T3 smartphone is based on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and it is energized by an octa-core processor clocked at 2.2 GHz. There is 3 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage space that can be expanded further using a micro SD card. Also, it is a dual SIM smartphone.
Here's a video on the night vision camera functionality of the Lumigon T3.