TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Meizu, the Chinese smartphone vendor, has unveiled their latest budget offering in China, the Meizu M5 Note and it looks gorgeous. The Meizu M5 Note comes in a variety of color options: Sky Gray, Champagne Gold, Moonlight Silver, and Glacier Blue.
To make the phone more competitive, Meizu has added uni-metal body design to the M5 Note and it matches it matches Xiaomi's Redmi 4 in every aspect.
Also Read: OnePlus 4 Might Launch in June 2017! Oh, Wait! That's OnePlus 5, not OnePlus 4, Says New Report
The Meizu M5 Note is priced at 899 Yuan (approx. Rs. 9,000) for the 3GB RAM and 16GB storage model and costs 999 Yuan (approx. Rs. 11,000) for the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant. The 4GB RAM and 64GB model are priced at 1499 Yuan (approx. Rs. 15,000). All the three variants will go on sale on December 7.
Let's take a close look at the specifications of the Meizu M5 Note!
5.5-inch 1080p Display
The Meizu M5 Note comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p screen with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixel, which further dubs to a pixel density of 403 PPI. Having said that, this is the cheapest smartphone to offer a 1080p screen in that price tag.
The Meizu M5 Note is powered by the MediaTek Helio P10 chipset along with either 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM. The phone also has three storage variants- 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB.
Decent Cameras as well
There is a 13MP sensor on the rear side of the smartphone, which also has f/2.2 aperture and PDAF technology. Up front, there is a 5MP shooter with a new AirSoft's algorithm for better image processing. Having said that, there is a fingerprint sensor as well, which according to Meizu unlocks the phone in just 0.2 seconds.
Big Battery and Flyme OS 6.0
The Meizu M5 Note comes with a larger 4000mAh battery, which can easily last for two days with moderate usage. The phone runs Flyme SO 6.0 on top of Android Marshmallow.
No Words on India Launch
Also, Meizu hasn't revealed any launch date of the smartphone in Indian market. But, going by the iteration, the smartphone will surely make it to the Indian market.