- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Movies Raghava Lawrence UPSET With Akshay Kumar After His Bitter Fallout With Laxmmi Bomb Makers?
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Lifestyle Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Meizu Pro 6s vs Xiaomi Mi 5s: Check out the Winner Between Affordable Flagships!
Both the Xiaomi and Meizu are on a launching spree. Meizu launched the Meizu Pro 6s in China last week. Here’s how it goes against the Xiaomi’s latest Mi 5s.
Meizu hasn't got a much fanfare in India, but the Chinese company is enjoying good success in its homeland- China. Meizu's direct rival, Xiaomi quickly became one of the best smartphone company in India.
Both the Chinese vendors are launching smartphones every now and then. The latest one to arrive from Meizu was the Pro 6s launched last week. Last month, Xiaomi launched the successor to Mi 5 in China- the Mi 5s with upgraded hardware.
Same Display Size!
Both the Xiaomi Mi 5s and Meizu Pro 6s come with a 5.15-inch and 5.2-inch displays. And, both of them have the same 1080p resolution.
Powerful Hardware on Both Phones
The Xiaomi Mi 5s comes with a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset along with 4GB of RAM. Unlike the Mi 5s, the Meizu Pro 6s comes with a MediaTek Helio X25 chipset which is a deca-core processor and It also comes with 4GB of RAM.
Similar Megapixels, but Different Sensors
The Meizu Pro 6s comes with a 12MP rear camera with Sony's IMX386 sensor and it has 4-axis OIS and PDAF technology. On the flip side, the Xiaomi Mi 5s also comes with a 12MP rear camera and 4MP front-facing camera.
Slightly Bigger Battery on Mi 5s
The Xiaomi Mi 5 which was released eight months ago came out with a 3000mAh battery and the Mi 5s comes with a slightly bigger battery size of 3200mAh capacity. The Meizu Pro 6s comes with a 3060mAh battery.
Going by the specifications, both the Meizu Pro 6s and Xiaomi Mi 5s has almost similar specifications. But, we believe that the Mi 5s has the advantage of Snapdragon 821 chipset which is much more battery efficient than the MediaTek chip.