- 19 min ago Yi Smart Dash Camera Launched In India For Rs 5200 – Specs And Launch Offer
- 1 hr ago LG G8 ThinQ India Launch Set For August 2019
- 1 hr ago BSNL Offers 3GB Data At 8Mbps Speeds: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago You Can Now Buy A Full PC (Raspberry Pi 4) In India For Rs. 2700 With 1 GB RAM, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- News CPM, TMC and Congress should come together to defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- Automobiles New Audi Q7 Facelift Revealed — Features The Latest In Automotive Technology
- Movies 'Article 15' Gets Five Modifications From CBFC
- Finance L&T Completes Acquiring Controlling Stake In Mindtree
- Lifestyle A Doctor Was Addicted To Meth For 9 Long Years!
- Sports Virat Kohli 37 runs away from breaking the record of Sachin Tendulkar, Brian Lara
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451 vs Kult 10: Battle of Budget Smartphones
Today, the Indian market witnessed two smartphone launch that too from the desi handset maker! The Gurgaon-based Micromax and a brand new Smartphone maker Kult has launched their respective smartphones under the mid-range category.
Dubbed as Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451, this device comes in Black color variant at a price of Rs. 9,999 and available exclusively on the e-retailer Flipkart from today. On the other hand, the Kult 10 has been launched with hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as the microSD slot when required.
Moreover, the Kult 10 comes in Black, White color variant at a price of Rs. 7,999 and available exclusively on the e-commerce store Snapdeal. Also, the brand new smartphone company has partnered with Telecare, which has over 500 service centres across India.
However, both the smartphones falls under the same category in terms of price and specifications. So lets go ahead and compare both the phones.
Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451 vs Kult 10: Display
Both the mid-ranger smartphones come with the same size display. Anyhow, the Kult 10 display is protected with Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection.
Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451: 5-inch HD IPS On-Cell display
Kult 10: 5-inch HD display with Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection
Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451 vs Kult 10: Processor
On this front, the brand new Kult 10 is powered by a Quad-Core processor, while the Canvas Pulse 4G E451 leads ahead with Octa-Core SoC.
Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451: 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
Kult 10: 1.3GHz Quad-Core 64-bit processor with 450MHz Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451 vs Kult 10: Storage
Here in this department, both the device shares same specifications including 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM or inbuilt memory and has expandable option in it via microSD card slot.
Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451 vs Kult 10: Imaging Factor
Moving on, both the device shares the same specifications in terms of camera with 13MP on the rear and 5MP on the front. Additionally, both the mobiles comes with LED flash on back, PDAF and 1080p video recording.
Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451 vs Kult 10: Software
Here also, both the smartphone shares the same software, which is Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. Moreover, the Kult company also claimed that the device can be upgradeable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow in the near future.
Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451 vs Kult 10: Battery and Connectivity
The Kult 10 comes juiced with 2350mAh removable battery, while the renowned Micromax's Canvas Pulse 4G E451 comes powered by a 2100mAh battery under the hood. Both the smartphones support 4G LTE connection along with 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451 vs Kult 10: Price
Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451
Price: Rs. 9,999
Price: Rs. 7,999