- Micromax India to launch a smartphone for just Re 1
- Micromax Canvas 2 Plus with an 18:9 aspect ratio display launched for Rs 8999
- Micromax-Airtel launches new smartphone ‘Bharat Go’ at a price of Rs 2,399
- Micromax Bharat Go key specs leak; to run Android Oreo (Go Edition)
- Micromax YU5 with SD 625 and 2GB RAM spotted on Geekbench
- Micromax Canvas Infinity Life listed on Flipkart for Rs. 7,490
Micromax, the Indian smartphone brand has launched two new entry-level smartphones, namely, the Micromax Vdeo 1 and Vdeo 2. Both the phones are priced at Rs. 4,440 and Rs. 4,990 respectively and both the phones comes preinstalled with Google Duo.
Another noticeable feature in these phones is the support for Reliance Jio. Yes, the Micromax Vdeo 1 and Vdeo 2 comes with VoLTE support. Also, the company is packing Reliance Jio 4G SIM card along with the phones. Let's take a close look at what the phones have to offer.
The Micromax Vdeo 1 and Vdeo 2 comes with a 4-inch WVGA display and 4.5-inch FWVGA display respectively. Keeping in mind at the price, the company has cut down the screen resolution.
Entry-level Quad-Core SoC
Both the phones come with 1.3GHz quad-core chipset (unmentioned chipset) along with support for 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The storage can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
Both Run Android Marshmallow
The Micromax Vdeo 1 and Vdeo 2 comes laden with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and the Vdeo is armed with a 1600mAh battery and the Vdeo 2 is backed by an 1800mAh battery.
5MP Rear and 2MP Front-facing Camera
Both the Micromax Vdeo 1 and Vdeo is supported by a 5MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera. Apparently, the phones are not manufactured for shutterbugs.
The bright highlight in both the phones is the support for VoLTE, and the company is bundling a Jio 4G SIM card with the phones.