- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- 3 hrs ago Apple iPhone SE And Three Other Models Will Not Be Avaialble For Sale In India: Report
- 4 hrs ago Amazfit GTR Smartwatch With 24 days battery life Launched: Price, Specifications and More
- 5 hrs ago Xiaomi Introduces Redmi Note 7 New White Color Option
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- News 1 Air India, 2 SpiceJet pilots suspended for violating safety rules
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Moto G4 and G4 Plus Launch Tomorrow: Top 7 rumored features and specs
Lenovo owned Motorola is all set to unveil the Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus smartphones on May 17. The upcoming Moto G smartphones have been spotted several times in leaks and rumored reports. Now, a new press render alleged to be of the upcoming Moto G4 has leaked online. Prolific leakster @evleaks has revealed the front of the device, a day ahead of the launch of Moto G and Moto G Plus.
In fact, Motorola today gave the last generation Moto G smartphones a price cut. The 2015 edition of Moto G and the Moto G Turbo have received Rs 1,000 price cut, which makes it clear that the company is set to launch new Moto G and G turbo variants tomorrow.
Rumors and conjectures so far have given us details about the major specifications of the upcoming smartphones. Though, it is only when the company will make its new Moto G smartphones official tomorrow, that we will get exact specifications details. Meanwhile, here we take a look at the top 7 rumored specs and features of the Moto G (2016 edition):
New generation, new looks!
If we go by the leaked shots, the Moto G (2016 Edition) looks different from its predecessors. It seems like the upcoming model will don a new design with a flat glass display, metallic body and a new home button that integrates fingerprint scanner. The bezel around the screen seems to have narrowed down further. The rear of the phone comprises of polycarbonate chassis, and features a Moto Turbo like camera set up with metallic rim running vertically in oval shape.
It seems like Motorola will be launching two variants of the phone, possibly a 5-inch display model and a bigger 5.5-inch variant. Though, there is nothing confirmed about the screen size and quality, going by the rumors, expect both the phones to offer full HD screen resolution.
Processing power and storage capacity:
As per the recently leaked details of the Moto G4 on import/export tracking website Zauba, the phone is expected to be powered by an octa-core chipset. Also, the same sighting suggested a combination of 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage in the smaller variant, and a 3GB RAM and 32GB storage pack in the G4 Plus.
Bumped up camera:
Though there is nothing confirmed as of now, however rumors have it that Motorola has bumped up the camera specs of the phone to offer better photography experience to its users. As per previous reports, the primary camera on the G4 is likely to be a 13MP while that on the Moto G4 Plus might be a 16MP sensor paired with laser auto-focus.
Previous rumors and leaked images suggested that the new Moto G will have a fingerprint scanner placed in its new square shaped home key. However, it is a bit surprising to see that the new Moto G4 renders revealed by @evleaks show no front fingerprint sensor. Now, whether both the phones will have fingerprint scanner or just the Plus variant will get it, we will get to know when the company announces its new phones tomorrow.
Considering that most Moto phones are launched with the latest Android OS version in almost raw version, it is highly likely that the Moto G4 will be shipped with the Android Marshmallow running on it, with support for future updates.
To be available on Amazon
Motorola has already revealed that its upcoming Moto G4 will be available exclusively on the online retailer Amazon India. Now, we wait for its official announcement to know if it will also retail via other online stores after a few months or weeks of its launch.