- 36 min ago NASA InSight Lander Succeeds In Pushing Mole Into Martian Soil
- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi Notebook Horizon Edition To Be Powered By 10th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU
- 4 hrs ago Buying Guide: Best Premium Smartphones To Buy In India In June
- 12 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A31 Vs Other Smartphones Under Rs. 25,000
- Finance Gold Price Slip Below Rs. 46000; Prices Can Go Further Down
- Movies Bollywood Producer Anil Suri Passes Away Due To COVID-19; Was Denied Bed In Top Hospital
- News UN report on terrorism reiterates what Pak PM publicly 'confessed': India
- Sports Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Jasprit Bumrah feature in Aaron Finch's all-time India-Australia combined XI; Rohit ignored
- Automobiles Ackodrive Moves Its Sales Completely Online Amidst Lockdown
- Lifestyle Arranged Marriage Problems? Here Are Solution To These 7 Issues That You May Face
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Moto G4 INCOMING: 7 Great Things We Know So Far Of Amazon Exclusive Smartphone
It is official that the next generation Moto G smartphones - Moto G4 and G4 Plus will be announced officially in India on May 17. This is a strategy that the manufacturer followed even last year by unveiling its devices in the Indian market first.
Besides confirming the May 17 launch of the smartphones, Motorola has also announced that the devices will be exclusive to the online retailer Amazon India.
The Moto G4 has been leaked many times showing its possible specs, design, and features. Here, we have compiled all that will be a part of this device. Check out the potential highlights of the next gen Moto G from below.
Moto G4 to be different from the rest
The leaked shots of the Moto G for this year gave a look at the front and back look of the smartphone.
These shots revealed that the device could be different from the rest by featuring a square home button that will also double as a fingerprint scanner.
The front of the smartphone seems to feature a flat glass display and metallic frame. The screen appears to have a minimal bezel and seems to be over 5-inches in size.
Polycarbonate case and vertical camera setup
The back of the device shows that it has a budget build quality with a polycarbonate case. The camera and flash have a vertical setup.
Moto G4 might come in 2 variants
As per the render shared by the Twitter based leakster, the next generation Moto G might be launched in two variants. He shared the white render of the smartphone referring to it as the Moto G 4 Plus.
Moto G4 Plus pic.twitter.com/zPvlEkE2X5— Evan Blass (@evleaks) April 15, 2016
This variant is likely to be larger than the new Moto G and it appears to have a similar square home button that could act as a fingerprint scanner.
Possibility of Moto G4 to come sans a physical home button
While it is heavily gossiped that Moto G4 will feature a fingerprint scanner at the front, there is a contradictory rumor that the Moto G4 will arrive sans a physical home button that will act as the fingerprint reader.
The leaked render shows a phone similar to the one leaked earlier, but it does not have a physical button. This gives an idea that Motorola might launch one variant of Moto G without a fingerprint reader and another bigger variant with a physical home button cum fingerprint reader.
Front panel tips at 5.5 inch FHD screen
The White Touch Digitizer LCD Display Assembly for the upcoming Moto G4 was listed for sale on the eBay Germany website. The image resembles the earlier leaks that we have seen of the phone.
From the details, it is clear that the device has a 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p screen. Also, it is clear that there is a cutout at the front for a physical home button to integrate the fingerprint scanner.
White Moto G4 render revealed in full glory
The white variant of Moto G4 was revealed in full glory again by the Twitter leakster. The render was leaked as a part of a slideshow that is not public anymore. It bears a striking similarity to the black variant.
The render shows the fingerprint scanner, front and rear cameras and LED flash clearly. This could probably be the Moto G4 Plus.
Specs include octa-core CPU and 16 MP camera
The import/export tracking website Zauba reveals the partial specs list of the Moto G4. It shows that the Moto G4 comes with a 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage space. The Moto G4 Plus is tipped to come with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage.
The rear camera on the G4 is likely to be a 13 MP sensor while that on the Moto G4 Plus might be a 16 MP one with laser auto focus. Both might feature a 5 MP selfie shooter at the front.
The smartphone is listed to flaunt a 5.5 inch FHD 1080p display and draw power from an octa-core processor under its hood.