- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max Tipped To Feature LiDar Sensor
- 2 hrs ago Hotstar Subscription Plans India: Best Hotstar Premium and VIP Plans, Offers, Price And Validity
- 2 hrs ago Black Shark 3 Series Receive Display Panels From Samsung Display And BOE
- 3 hrs ago These Smartphones Were Most Searched On Flipkart Last Month
- Automobiles Mercedes Benz GLS Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The BMW X7
- Finance Wish To Avail SBI EMI Moratorium: You Don't Need To Share OTP
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 May Get Postponed Due To COVID-19 Lockdown, To Now Release On KGF Chapter 1 Date?
- Sports British Open cancelled due to virus: organisers
- News Telangana govt requests PM Modi to extend coronavirus lockdown from April 14 till June 3
- Lifestyle COVID-19:What Is Asymptomatic Transmission? This Is How You Could Be Spreading It!
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Moto G4 Sale Confirmed to Debut on June 22: 8 Key Features You Should Know
Last month, Motorola announced the Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus smartphones in the Indian market and these are exclusive to Amazon India. The sale of the G4 Plus debuted on the same day starting from Rs 13,499.
Back then Motorola said that the Moto G4 sale will debut this month. As assured, the company has confirmed that the smartphone will go on sale from June 22, Wednesday, exclusively via Amazon.
However, Motorola is yet to officially confirm the pricing of the Moton G4 smartphone. Take a look at the best features of the smartphone from below.
Moto G4 #1
Moto G4 boasts a 5.5-inch FHD 1080p display with 1920x1080 pixel resolution. The screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 coating.
Moto G4 #2
Moto G4 is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor with Adreno 405 graphics and 2 GB RAM under its hood. The operating system on board the smartphone is Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Moto G4 #3
There is 16 GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 128 GB using a micro SD card. While the Moto G4 Plus comes in two storage variants, the Moto G4 comes only in one variant.
Moto G4 #4
The smartphone features a 13 MP main snapper at its back accompanied by dual-tone LED flash, FHD 1080p video recording, and f/2.0 aperture. There is a 5 MP front-facer along with OmniVision OV5693 sensor for clicking selfies. The selfie camera has an aperture of f/2.2 and it is an 84-degree wide-angle lens.
Moto G4 #5
There is a water repellent nano-coating on the Moto G4 that will protect the smartphone and its components from water damage.
Moto G4 #6
Just like many other mid-range smartphones available in the market, the Moto G4 also comes packed with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It is a dual-SIM smartphone as well.
Moto G4 #7
Moto G4 is energized by a 3,000 mAh battery that supports Turbo Charging as well. This way, you can charge the phone quickly and get a good battery backup.
Moto G4 #8
Moto G4 measures just 157 grams in weight making it one of the lightweight smartphones in the market. Also, it is quite thin measuring 7.9 mm.