- 18 min ago Oppo A12e With Entry-Level Snapdragon 450 SoC Goes Official
- 1 hr ago List Of Upcoming Honor Smartphones To Be Launched In India
- 1 hr ago Airtel Increases Network Capacity To Handle Data Consumption
- 2 hrs ago India Government Launches Aarogya Setu App To Track Coronavirus Infection: How To Use
- Movies Details About Vijay's Character In Master Revealed!
- News Kerala: Prisoner flees from coronavirus isolation ward in jail
- Finance RBI Revises Money Market Trading Hours From 10 am To 2 pm
- Automobiles Bike Sales Report For March 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers A Massive 55% Decline In Domestic Sales
- Sports IOC sets June 29, 2021 as new deadline to qualify for postponed Tokyo Olympics
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan Totally Leaves Us Speechless With Her Outfits In The Latest Photoshoot
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In April
Motorola Confirms Moto X Force Launch In India: Top 10 Features Of The Smartphone
Motorola Mobility has announced the Moto X Force as the global variant of Droid Turbo 2. Now, the Moto X Force is indeed coming to the Indian market.
Motorola India confirmed the arrival of Shatterproof smartphone by tweeting - "Moto X Force Coming Soon." The company has also shared a video that shows flagship smartphones such as iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S6 and Sony Xperia Z5 dropping on the floor. The video later shows the Moto X Force dropping on the floor without being damaged.
The Moto X Force features a water-repellent nano-coating and shatterproof display as promised. The water-repellent feature, which the company has been used on several Motorola handsets including the latest Moto X and the Moto G, offers the ability to withstand accidental water splashes.
The company also claims that the shatterproof display won't crack or shatter for up to four years. To give a better perspective on the smartphone we have jotted down all the important features of the smartphone. Have a look at the slider below to know more.
First phone that features a shatterproof screen
The Moto X Force is the first smartphone to features a shatterproof display. It uses five whole layers of the display stacks to make it shatterproof at an accidental drops.
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm's top-end chipset: Snapdragon 810 SoC with 2.0GHz octa-core processor and Adreno 430 GPU at 600MHz.
21 Megapixel Camera
The smartphone flaunts a 21 megapixel primary camera with a large, 1/2.4" Sony IMX 230 sensor with phase detection auto-focus for rapid focusing and it uses an f/2.0 lens.
5 Megapixel Selfie Shooter
It comes with a 5 megapixel front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens and large, 1.4um pixels for better low-light performance.
32GB of internal storage
Motorola Moto X Force comes with 32GB of internal storage and there is also a 64GB model. The smartphone also has a microSD card support that can be expanded up to 200GB via card.
Up to 2 Days of Battery life
The Droid Turbo series smartphones coming with great battery life. The latest Moto X Force is no exception. It features a 3,760mAh battery and the company claims that the battery can last for 48 hours with mixed usage.
Charges 13 hours of talktime in 15 minutes
It's really a pain while charging a large battery. Thankfully, the Moto X Force comes with a quick charging feature that allows to get 13 hours of talk time in just 15 minutes of charging.
Supports PMA and Qi Wireless charging
The Moto X Force supports PMA and Qi wireless charging standards. However, the wireless charging pad is not included in the box, users need to buy separately.
The smartphone is not waterproof. It comes with nano-coating that makes it resistance with accidental contact with water.
More Colorful Back Options
The smartphone comes with lots of choice of removable back including a soft grip material, ballistic nylon and leather.