- 28 min ago Lenovo ThinkBook 15 Laptop Review: Power-Packed Performer In A Compact Profile
- 33 min ago Infinix Note 7, Note 7 Lite With Quad Rear Cameras, Punch-Hole Display Announced
- 6 hrs ago These Of Vivo Smartphones Have Received Price Hike In India
- 16 hrs ago Windows 10 Guide: Here's A Trick To Disable Minimize, Maximize Animation
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan To Provide Monthly Ration To 1 Lakh Daily Wage Workers
- Sports Coronavirus: Bayern Munich to resume training in small groups
- News Super Pink Moon 2020: Date, timings and how to watch in India
- Finance The Right Time To Buy Stocks Is "Now"
- Automobiles Bajaj Discover 110 & 125 Commuter Motorcycles Discontinued In India
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Motorola Moto G4 Launched at Rs 12,499: Top 8 Features You Need to Know
Motorola India has launched Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus couple of months ago exclusively on Amazon India. The Moto G4 Plus went on sale on Amazon India, while the lighter variant Moto G4 didn't initially.
However, the company has officially launched the Moto G4 exclusively on Amazon India at a price tag of Rs. 12,499. Coming in Black and White variant, this device will go on sale starting from tonight midnight. On the other hand, the Moto G4 Plus is now available at Rs. 13,499 for 2GB RAM and Rs. 14,999 for 3GB RAM.
Talking about the difference, both the smartphones share similar specifications except the implementation of a fingerprint on the front on Moto G4 Plus. Today, we have jotted down the 8 features of Moto G4 that you should know.
Moto G4 #1
The Moto G4 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920, pixels translating into a 401ppi. Moreover, the screen is also protected with Corning Gorilla glass.
Moto G4 #2
In this case, the Moto G4 measures 7.9mm thickness and weighs around 157grams.
Moto G4 #3
Talking about the hardware, the Moto G4 is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 chipset with Adreno 405 as GPU under the board.
Moto G4 #4
In terms of storage, the Moto G4 comes equipped with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, with expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card slot.
Moto G4 #5
The Moto G4 flaunts a 13MP rear camera with dual tone flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP front camera with 84-degree wide angle lens.
Moto G4 #6
The Moto G4 is shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Moto G4 #7
Similar to Moto G4 Plus, the Moto G4 also supports 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
Moto G4 #8
The Motorola Moto G4 is powered by a 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging technology. With this tech, users can get 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes.