- 34 min ago boAt Airdopes 411 with Bluetooth 5.0 officially launched for Rs 2999
- 1 hr ago Infinix S4 is all set to launch in India: Comes with a massive 32 MP selfie camera
- 9 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 12 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- News Earthquake of 4.5 magnitude hits Nicobar islands
- Sports Allegri inducted into Italian Football Hall of Fame
- Movies Mohanlal Birthday Special: Here Is Why He Is Called The Complete Actor!
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Motorola Moto M Will be the Company’s First Smartphone to Ship With Non-Stock Android: Rumor Roundup
Lenovo-owned Motorola is prepping up to launch their new mid-range smartphone-Moto M. As leaked by the popular tipster, OnLeaks, it might be the first Moto smartphone to ship with non-stock Android.
According to techdroider, Lenovo is heading to launch the smartphone on November 8 along with the Lenovo Vibe P2 with a 5100mAh battery. The smartphone has been in the news for quite some time now and we have already seen the possible specifications of the phone.
That being said, ahead of its launch, popular tipster, OnLeaks on his Twitter handle leaked the complete specifications of the smartphone and most of the specifications quite similar to the earlier leaks, but there are a couple of changes.
Take a look at the final and possible specifications of the Motorola Moto M going to launch on November 8.
5.5-inch Full HD Display
In-line with the earlier leaks, the latest leak also suggest that the upcoming Moto M will feature a 5.5-inch FHD display with a pixel density of 401 PPI.
A New MediaTek Helio P15 SoC
This is the most important change and a worthy one indeed in the latest leak. According to OnLeaks, the Moto M will pack the all new MediaTek Helio P15 chipset clocked at 2.2GHz and the processor feature eight cores.
13MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front-facing Camera
This was earlier suggested as well. The Moto M will feature a 13MP camera on the rear along with a LED flash. There might be an 8MP front-facing camera to cover up the selfies.
A 3050mAh battery!
Going by the earlier leaks, the Moto M is said to feature a massive 5100mAh battery, however, that isn't the case says OnLeaks in his Twitter post. As said earlier, Lenovo will also launch a new smartphone called the Vibe P2 with a massive battery of 5100mAh battery.
So, the Moto M will just feature a 3,050mAh battery and will be priced under the mid-range category.
Bye Bye Stock Android?
As per the images posted by OnLeaks, the software interface as seen on the images doesn't look like stock Android. Instead, it looks like the Lenovo's Vibe UI on top of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
At this point of time, it is still unknown whether the posted Moto M is just running a third-party launcher or whether Lenovo is actually booting the smartphone with their Vibe UI.