- Gionee launches F205 and S11 Lite smartphones in India
- Indus OS join hands with Gionee to offer flagship features
- Exclusive: Gionee to launch new smartphones with face unlock, Full View Display
- Gionee W919 live photos appear online
- Gionee confirms its restructuring plans for India
- Gionee M7 Power Review: Good selfie camera and long-lasting battery backup
The smartphone bears a model number M2017 and we're not sure whether the smartphone will be released with the same name when it goes official.
The TENAA certification also revealed some key information about the smartphone along with some purported specifications. Images revealed show that the phone will feature a leather back and will boast of a unique design. Take a look at the specifications of the smartphone according to TENAA.
1) A 5.7-inch 2K Display
The Gionee M2017 will sport a 5.7-inch 2K display according to the TENAA certification. Also, the images revealed show that the smartphone will indeed have a dual-edge display and has a unique design as well.
2) Dual Camera as Well!
According to the listing, this mysterious Gionee smartphone is said to feature a dual rear camera of 12MP and 13MP sensors, which also might get 4X optical zoom. Also, there will be an 8MP front-facing camera.
3) Massive 7000mAh battery
The highlight of the smartphone will be its 7000mAh battery which is expected to offer 23 days of battery life and it will also have support for reverse charging as well, same as the Lenovo P1.
4) Octa-Core Processor with 6GB of RAM
The Gionee M2017 will be powered by an octa-core processor, which might be some of the MediaTek chipset. There is also 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage with the phone.
5) Release Date
There isn't much news about the release date of the smartphone, but going by the smartphone's name, it might be released sometime in early 2017 itself.